Student story

This story happened in the walls of the Moscow University, where a year ago. I told her my friend, who he said he was present. Thus, the session goes next, ndtsataya exam on descriptive geometry for the most "gifted" students. Who at one time held the "great" science is to understand how nachertalka sometimes insurmountable obstacle for student folk. Behind one of the desks, bent over a drawing, the girl sits with signs of painful thoughts in search of his charming head. But finding this clearly does not give any positive results, and, it seems, are useless.
Prof probably pretty tired of these pathetic attempts girl's thoughts, and he tells her the following:
 - All right, I ask you one last question, if you answer it correctly - you put 3, if not - then scram out of here. How to start the construction of the plane in the drawing? She unsuccessfully tormented for a moment, said:
 - I do not know ... but the teacher probably does not warm the idea that he will again meet with such a rare instance of the stupidity of the human race, he decides to tell her:
 - From the axis of the girl's face became tense again from the thoughts and works very, very grustneet, but suddenly her to "reach" the meaning of the phrase the teacher, face brightens and she gives unmatched remark:
 - Che Sosa right here? !!! Auditotriya explodes with laughter and slowly begins to crawl under the desk. Prof red with rage yelling at her:
 - Dura !!! With horizontal, with the horizontal axis begins to build the plane !!! Go away!!!

P.S. they say that this girl is still passed then nachertalku, and teach the same ...))

Tags

See also

New and interesting