We reflect on the rich and the poor?

It is now well-off students. On machines go to universities. Every second - Pope businessman. Or the mother in the Council of Deputies of some. I was poor. For as long as I can remember. Not in the sense of "oh, poor me, poor!", But in terms of money. Well, he studied at the Institute - the money never was. Parents were given something, of course. But very little. Because earning little. Because the economy is so. And I have to buy the cigarettes. And not "Pegasus" or "Java" and "Kent" or, in the worst case, "Lucky Strike". Povyёbyvatsya necessary to fellow students that, say, the money is there, just such cigarette smoke.

And yet somehow he managed to save money on vinyl and cassette. How hoarding - surprised myself. And yet something even ate. Not only, of course. Usually I do not eat. Some water from the tap in the bathroom pohlebat - like nothing. So it turns out: at 7:20 am train to Moscow, come to the city at 18:00. Eleven hours without food. And normally, the body even used somehow.

Well, sometimes able to earn extra money. That is the card to play. The secular or there Prefecture. Typically, their remains. But used to winning. I do not ever lost big. And if you win, it was a great help to the impoverished life of the provincial student. Immediately buy or book or record. And Snickers allowed himself. Yes, Snickers. On the "eat in the buffet" it was not already.

Of course, sometimes jealous of something to someone. But somehow, without enthusiasm. That's the way to direct to hate - there was no such. Just some little thoughts slipped and flew without stopping. He did not understand much. Content with little. With parents did not swear on this issue ever. Yes, and to sense something. Even then I knew that some people are chronically poor, and there, to which the money will stick. It's a fact. Someone has to roach on three papers, and someone for the same amount - only a finger strike. Well, figuratively. And it's not laziness. Not unwillingness to earn more. Just now there are people with dark hair and blondes have. So here: there are poor, there are rich. This is natural.

I'm out of the category to which the money is, alas, does not stick. I wanted to write here now: "Why" unfortunately "?" But let's be honest: all want money. So - "alas." At the moment, I earn enough to support a family of one. That is me. But I am not alone. And I'm young, and I have to dress fashionably as possible, eat good food. And it is enough. And entertainment enough: there is billiards, bowling, cinema. And even at McDonald's. But, fuck, bitch, it is not enough !!! Not fucking !!! It will be a little !!! Not enough !!! Ha ha!

In short! Now I have enough. I'm not complaining. Just stating a fact. I stopped being poor. Then again, nothing to compare. I can not let a lot about what not dreamed about 3-4 years ago. Yes, even a trip abroad! But who can not now? In short, dick knows why I wrote it. Excuse me. And for the mat, too. Though cheered up a bit ... By the way, I now have in my pocket exactly 30 rubles. Three gold pieces. LOL.

And how much money you need for happiness?

Tags

See also

New and interesting