1. In 1993, the final of the Cup Coca-Cola Cup, in which the player of "Arsenal" Steve Morrow scored a goal that brought victory to his team. Traditionally teammates carried the hero of the match from the field on their shoulders, but distracted and dropped it on the lawn. Morrow had to prematurely end the season with a broken collarbone.
2. Fighting heat, Christos Bertsos built in his home air conditioning, the main part of which was a giant propeller aircraft. When Bertsos included his creation, he blew off the roof of his house, and she flew away in an unknown direction.
3. The pensioner from Sheffield has lived 20 years in the dark, because they do not want to make a fuss of the fact that in her home no electricity.
4. In 1994, DeWitt Finley car stuck in the snow in the mountains in the north of the United States. Rather than look for help, Finley had hoped that it would find, and stayed in the car. According to the doctors, he lived for a few months before he died of starvation. It is noteworthy that if Finley out of the car, he would have found a few meters away from her a beautiful road on which it is easy to come down from the mountain.
5. In 1981, Wanda Ennis committed armed robbery of a gas station. The next day she was horrified when she saw the news report about a robbery in which the victim was shown the station: she decided to film it in the act and arrested at any moment. Collecting things, she went to confession.
6. Ivan McGuire decided to shoot on video one of his jumps. He is a clever way to attach the camera to a helmet and jumped from the helicopter, but it turned out that he was distracted by accessories that forgot to bring the most important thing - the parachute. Unhappy crashed, and the camera remained intact.
7. At the end of the show the Argentine magician Marv asked his assistant to shoot him in the head with a gun. He thundered a shot and Marv triumphantly pulled the bullet out of his mouth (the focus seems to have been designed for children of preschool age). Still present in the hall of gold miner Marco Asprella trick and was delighted with the words: "And the catch-ka!" - Shot in the head magician of his pistol. The magician did not suffer long. At trial Asprella looked depressed and could not understand why the magician caught him a bullet. He was acquitted.
8. Two New York lawyers have decided to compete in the women in the corridor of the office building. Unfortunately, one of them is too dispersed, and after failing to overcome the force of inertia, fell from the window of the 39th floor.
9. As a result of a railway accident in Munich, two men lost their hands. Doctors found them and sew, but soon realized that in the rush confused hand. The men turned out to be one and the same blood type, so the operation was successful, and after some persuasion, agreed to the victims become intimate with his new hands.
10. Lauren Rod argued with friends that she has an ultrasound vision, and to prove it, she decided to drive blindfolded through the center of Ottawa. As a result, Rod moved his leg pedestrian and crashed directly into the three cars, one of which was the police.