If you think you're unlucky, the top 10 biggest losers convince you of the opposite!

When you read the absurd, funny and occasionally ridiculous to the tragic stories, you think, "I'm never would this not have happened." Heroes of our rated losers think so too (and maybe, just did not think - who knows?), But in vain.

1. Goal Steve Morrow brought victory to his team in the final of the Cup Coca Cola Cup in 1993. However, the hero of the occasion could not even guess that this was his last match in front of a long hospital: while celebrating the victory teammates Steve dropped on the field. The result: a broken collarbone and the early end of the season. I>

2. "People craftsman" Christos Bertsos decided to cool your home a very original way - with the help of a homemade conditioner. Unfortunately, the propeller from the aircraft proved to be too powerful tool: Christos literally left without a roof over their heads, which flew off somewhere. I>

3. Modesty is certainly a good trait, but if you can live for 20 years without electricity, because ashamed to call an electrician? A pensioner from England could. I>

4. DeWitt Finley - typical nominee Darwin. A few months later, he was sitting in the car, which was covered with snow, hoping rescuers find him. The poor man died of hunger, without knowing that a few meters from his car is excellent and clean the road on which he would have reached the village. It happened in 1994 in the mountains in the north of the United States. I>

5. The following story - about conscientious robber. Wanda Ennis is attacked for refueling, and like everything went as well as possible, and now the girl home and watching TV. To her horror, the news report showed a filling, and Wanda, fearing that it filmed at the scene, went to the police with the frank confession. Dostoevsky approves. I>

6. Terrifying footage last moments of life of Evan McGuire has recorded his camera. Amateur extreme decided to shoot a parachute jump and enthusiastically began to come up with a way to mount the camera on the helmet. And now it's done, the camera is in place and working, Evan flies to the ground and his parachute lay in a helicopter - unhappy in the confusion forgot to put it on. I>

7. Severe miners live in Argentina. But like most people, not alien to them is high. Marco Asprella come to look at the representation of the famous magician Marv. Our hero so delighted room, which after being shot in the head with a gun mage with a triumphant laugh, pulled a bullet out of his mouth that he wanted more time to enjoy it. A bullet from the pistol fell exactly in the head magician, who, for some reason, it did not catch. The Court, by the way, Marco justified. I>

8. Office work is often so boring that the clerks come up with clever ways to have fun. But these two employees of the law firm decided to just run through the corridor on the rate. Great panoramic windows from floor to ceiling on the 39th floor was hardly calculated to clash with the older man: a poor man finished the race on the sidewalk below the building. I>

9. A funny thing happened in Germany, where, after the railway accident victims torn mixed hands in the hospital. No horror stories about hand-maniac or something else will not: lucky to have the same blood group, so still agreed to live with the "alien" hand. I>

10. We know a lot of funny stories and anecdotes about the women behind the wheel, but the reality is often more absurd. A certain Lauren Rod argued with friends that will drive blindfolded through the center of the Canadian capital. It Said - done: the owner, she said, "ultrasound view" drove passerby on foot, and then crashed into three cars. The police responded instantly, because one of the cars was just the police. I>

In general, our world - a cruel place where you need to be constantly on the alert, because you never know what can happen to you next. Share these stories with your friends and promise us that you will not ever do so.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting