On all sides

Delo bylo early utrom, kogda obschestvenny transport-tolko tolko started zapolnyatsya sonnymi passengers. I am going to marshrutnom taxi, sit on the rear svobodnoe mesto, nikogo how govoritsya trogayu.Vokrug- not silence all horoshee nastroenie Po povodu spring came, and then the following picture: zahodit red damochka, all of himself, sits ryadom CO mnoy back and vosklitsaet (yes and the whole avtobus) zhemanno popravlyaya "lokony" chemistry "Ow-Ow-Ow! Uchera golovu the evening soaps, soaps, and they are normally torchat in All storony! "

And so, on kazhdoy ostanovke, every vnov vhodyaschim posetitelem her golos stanovilsya all brash, bolder o on attracting the vseobschee note with sootvetstvuyuschim prosto idiotskim zhestom namanikyurennoy paws: "Can you imagine the whole evening I golovu myly-soaps, and they are normally torchat in All storony! "

All passengers IT'S stalo and tyagost and nesmeshno, Nr narod sobralsya on redkost vospitanny and nikto not hochet tetkoy communicate with etoy, spring nastroenie currently portit. And vot - happy moment! - Verily nakonets-haired, pushing all loktyami, sobralas vyhodit. A narodu already prilichno voltage vseobschee felt in prosto than air ... Koroche govorya, Shout of studentov sitting at vhoda, some verily obrazom zagorodil it vysochestvu dorogu, well Rostral and bellow: "Anu, bydlo, nogi take away !!!" A student no matter how confused and not stranno bystro Reply, and the whole avtobus:
 - Yeah, I last the whole evening FOOT-washing soaps, soap-washed - and they are normally torchat in All storony !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting