When I got home from the hospital, I noticed that my husband had lost interest in me, and somehow I decided to ask what was going on.

Betrayal of the closest people is always a stab in the back. I have been a lawyer for almost 20 years. I’ve seen a lot of different things, especially in divorce cases. When a loved one in the past begins to share a kitchen set, it looks disgusting. But when a close friend called me and said,Split propertyI wanted to cry with her.

Peels We met Marina at university. They became very close friends, although they worked in completely different fields. When she met her future husband Andrew, the whole world seemed to be waiting for them. They became for each other not just loved, but companions, support, partners. We started building a business together. Gradually expanded, developed. We went to business meetings only together, to seminars and conferences - only together. Even when Marina was pregnant, she was next to her husband.

When their son was born, Andrei was ready to put the whole world at the Marin’s feet. He found a better nanny so Marina could recover after giving birth. Andrew gave his wife and son the maximum of his time. The best resorts and travel around the world. After the birth of their son, their love and understanding only increased. Even his twenties his son did not want to celebrate violently with friends. First he celebrated with his family, and only then went with friends to a nightclub.

Marina dreamed of having another child. He and Andrey discussed this topic several times, but somehow postponed everything. And then she decided that at 40 it is not too late to give birth to a girl. I went to the hospital for examination, and she was sentenced by doctors like a dagger in the heart - fibroids. And the only way out is to remove the uterus completely. Andrey, of course, found the best doctor, paid off the most expensive clinic, visited his wife. But while Marina was in the hospital, she physically felt that Andrei had begun to distance herself from her. When she was discharged from the hospital and came home, it turned out that no one was seeing her at home. The son was busy with his own business, and Andrei referred to a very important business meeting.

After this situation, their lives changed dramatically. Andrey came home more and more in the morning, Marina had to sleep alone in a large house. At one point, Marina couldn’t stand it and asked her husband forehead what was going on. And he told her that after the operation he lost interest in you as a woman, and sees no point in continuing to live together. “I need a healthy partner and a beautiful woman, and you don’t have much time left. “You are a dummy,” these words echoed in Marinina’s head as she drove toward me.

How life changes after a divorce: divide property And here comes the day of the divorce trial. I did my best to support Marina. From a legal point of view, everything was clear. The property is all acquired in marriage and divided in half. There are no complaints from either side - everything seemed to go quickly and smoothly. And then, unexpectedly, Andrew appears in the courtroom not alone, but accompanied by a young girl who is not much older than their son. I managed to catch Marina so she wouldn't faint. The girl walked past us with her nose high. Andrey tried not to look at his wife, either on purpose or on purpose.

The trial ended quickly. Marina got her share of the property, after half a year sold everything and went to live by the sea. She has long dreamed of a small cozy house on the beach. Half a year later, while walking on the beach, I met a man. She married him. They adopted two beautiful children from the orphanage and live happily in the same house by the sea. I often visit them. I look at my friend and realize that she has found real happiness only now.

Andrey married his new girlfriend. He dreamed that she would give him a daughter. And she dreamed of clubs, resorts and spas. The business they had been building with Marina for so long was bursting at the seams. And soon there were a few shops left of the great empire in the central market. Of course, the young wife was not satisfied with this turn of events and she immediately filed for divorce. But there was nothing to hold back. And the girl went in search of a new daddy with almost nothing.

History is as old as the world - you never know where you will find and where you will lose. But how do you want to never experience the betrayal of loved ones and not share with them property.

Tags

See also

New and interesting