Sitting at the station, waiting for the train, a child runs up to me and just spits on my sneakers, I'm already sloppy.

Every parent is a teacher in some way. He experiences one educational moment after another to find a common language with the child. And sometimes finds - comfortable for himself, but completely unsuitable for others. What to do if the child tears all patterns and makes noise? Let's deal with it. "Site".

Educational moment I sit in the waiting room of the railway station, to the train for an hour and a half. We have a week off and the mood is great. Next to the bench sits a young mother, and her offspring of 4 years old rushes around the hall like burnt and makes noise. More precisely, he's screaming like a cut. The girl doesn't care about him. Stuck in the phone and periodically pulls over the child. But the offspring, apparently, is already learned: the mother makes more noise for visibility. No one's gonna kick his ears.

And then a kid runs past me, a 30-year-old uncle. Stops, comes back. Comes right up and spits on my sneakers. I was even confused by the surprise. What about Mom? It was enough for lazy: “Lesha, you can’t do this!”

Do you think the young bully understood his mistake? No way! A moment later, he ran up again and spit again, aiming at his face. I was ready this time. He got up and spat right into his blonde forehead.

The boy suddenly burst into tears all over the station and rushed to his mother. With snot and tears, he complained about the evil uncle who spat on him. Thank goodness my mother came out of suspended animation and finally paid attention to what was happening.

"Man, are you even in yourself?" What are you doing? He's small, isn't he? You have to understand what you are doing! the hysterical accusation came to me.

I crunched my fingers in my mind and went over the Madame’s admonition: “Judging by the fact that your son did not like it, he understands that it is bad. He's well aware. And he spit at me twice in front of you, so I owe you one. I can return it immediately.”

My mother still told me something in high tones, waving her arms. But I put my headphones on, and I fell back into the pleasant pre-holiday fantasies. "What a pity," I thought, "that I didn't go to pedagogy after school." I would still be a great teacher.”

What to do with an unruly child? Whether the hero of this story did the right thing or not is up to you, dear reader. And we "Site" We decided to find out where the source of child aggression lies.

Psychologists explain it this way. The child gets angry and hurt when He can't get what he wants.. Adults, by the way, do the same thing.

The child is frustrated and angry when he encounters an obstacle. He wanted candy, and they gave him an apple. And follow the restriction of punishment, the child can even “explode”. To punish excessively or to leave a bad deed unaddressed is to approve further outbursts of aggression.

Sometimes the baby's simple. copying the reaction of adultsParents and even kindergarten teachers. If in his family, the father likes to raise his voice or even raise his hand against his mother, the child most likely “considers” negative behavior and words from him. Psychologists advise to find out the relationship away from children’s eyes and not to humiliate the partner with the child. Otherwise, he will stop listening to someone who has been devalued by an authoritative adult.

Educational moment: love, care and timely response Paradoxically, but the child suffers most from child aggression. My parents are not happy, my friends don’t want to play. The child is in constant fear and irritation, and this makes him unhappy.

Love and affectionate words sometimes relieve anger better than bashing. Physical violence is unacceptable in the educational process. Worse than a slap on a butt can only be a slap on a butt without explaining your motive. A quiet conversation with a little skodnik will show the child: he is heard, his problem is ready to solve. At the same time, the parent does not intend to discount bad behavior.

Another important educational point: the child should not be shown films and programs with scenes of cruelty and violence. His psyche is unable to digest such material.

The child is the mirror of the parent To the energy in the child does not “ferment”, he needs to splash it out. Let the child frolic in friends, give free rein to fantasy in scientific and sports clubs.

Children copy the behavior of their parents. If mom or dad are friendly and polite to each other and other people, their child will take their model of behavior as an example. With the same ease, the child copies outbursts of rage and anger, vindictiveness and insults.

If the mother considers her discontent “spoiled”, the child necessarily considers her rejection and alienation. He plunges into a feeling of loneliness, and it is destructive to the baby. To attract the attention of parents, it will become even more difficult.

Accepting a child as he or she is is a difficult mission for any parent. But it gives birth to a light that will illuminate and heal the whole race. The power of love, as you know, is invaluable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting