The old shaman told what to do when the soul is bad and hard, one thing will change your life

When you feel bad and dreary in your soul, when resentment, sadness or anger eats your heart, mentally say to yourself: Stop! We'll deal with it here and now. Why does it matter? Ignoring negative emotions—our body’s important signals of spiritual breakdown—can lead to apathy, impotence, and even real illness.

To clean the feathers of our soul from soot, today we will do a healing exercise. It works as an antiseptic against spiritual viruses and is as powerful as prayer from bad people. Strong words of defense against enemies also look at the end of the article.

Prayer from bad people You can not believe in damage or evil eye. We're modern people! But have you noticed how quickly a person begins to get sick and fade if he accumulates heavy emotions and does not let them go? It could be anything.

Here he harbored anger or resentment against a loved one, an arrogant relative, colleague or even himself because of eternal failures. And out of nowhere, sores and even greater deprivation begin to fall on the head. This is a dangerous condition from which you can step straight into a severe prolonged depression.

That is why you should immediately get rid of this dangerous state! Do not rush to wash down the heaviness in the shower with sedative or hot drinks. It is best to remove the painful experience right from the root. Just follow the instructions and after 5 minutes you will be surprised and relieved to exclaim: “Wow!” Was it that easy?”

What to do if it is hard on the soul? The next time the heart begins to stifle a strong feeling (anger, resentment, fear or their derivatives), do so. Go to a quiet place where no one can disturb you. Lock yourself in a room and ask your family not to bother you for 10-15 minutes. Turn off the phone, sit in your favorite comfortable chair or lie down on the bed. Make sure you're warm and comfortable.

Now immerse yourself in this strong feeling. That's right! We are not going to reassure ourselves, on the contrary: we need to dive into the negative emotion like a blanket. Feel where she is in the body? Maybe in the chest, abdomen, at heart level or in the head? Concentrate on the clot of emotion at this point in your body.

If it is, for example, an offense, strengthen it. Mentally push yourself to the limit. Spin the feeling from 1 to 100. At the same time, it is important to remain in a state of physical rest: you do not need to shout, beat a pillow, wave your arms or swear. Freeze like a statue and just keep screwing yourself up.

After plus or minus 5 minutes you will notice an amazing thing. When you feel that everything inside is hot and there is just nowhere else, continue the exercise. Soon you will notice how deep feelings of anger, hatred or resentment begin to melt, dissolve and leave your body. It will be very light and light, as if a stone has been removed from your heart. If your body wants to breathe in and out, that’s a good sign. Practice worked.

You can fix the result. Reach out to your inner fire, thank him for helping burn dirt. Say gently these words: "I burn the darkness in the sacred fire, light and love revive." Truly! And a few more minutes alone with peace and pleasant devastation. Remember that feeling!

Prayer from bad people and malicious intent Try to introduce this practice into your life. It’s like dental floss: emotional heaviness is disturbing, and you once! – and you got it, without pills and depression. So the experience does not rot in the body and does not cause harm.

And if you need additional insurance against hostile people who envy you or plot evil, start and end your day with a powerful prayer-helper.

“Father of heaven, protect your servant from the evil eye and the thought of the enemy.” Protect me from black envy and enemies. Purify my soul from evil eye, corruption and curses. Cleanse my way from pain and ailments, infection and leprosy, persecution, fatigue and vegetation. Let me go of my crimes and sins, grant me holy forgiveness. Amen, amen, amen!

Habit is second nature. If you accustom yourself to the rituals of purifying your emotional background, life will become much easier. Even today, in our difficult days. Meet each day standing firmly on your feet, take care not only of your physical body, but also of your soul.

Try the practice of extinguishing heavy emotions and share your impressions with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting