Jeep rammed 16 cars on the Garden Ring

Owner silver SUV made a major accident in central Moscow. Owners of crumpled cars lynchings perpetrated on him. Hold cab driving "Hyundai Terrakan" that rammed two dozen cars on the Garden Ring, was not immediately apparent. - Jeep began to ram the car in the Sukharev area on the inner side of the Garden Ring. After the first accident, the driver of silver "Hyundai", apparently decided to flee the accident scene. But far from leaving him failed. Sadovaya-Chernogryazskaya he again slammed into a car stuck in traffic jams, and then rammed the car on the roadside. Among the affected vehicles were damaged the most powerful "Toyota Camry", "Kia", "Ford", "Toyota Corolla" and "Infiniti FX 35ยป.

Hold cab driving "Hyundai Terrakan" that rammed two dozen cars on the Garden Ring, was not immediately apparent. At high speed, heavy car crashed into a parked car on the roadside. After the first accident, the driver of silver "Hyundai", apparently decided to flee the accident scene. But far from leaving him failed. Sadovaya-Chernogryazskaya he again slammed into a car stuck in traffic jams, and then rammed the car on the roadside. Among the affected vehicles, the strongest posrezhdeniya received "Toyota Camry", "Kia", "Ford", "Toyota Corolla" and "Infiniti FX 35". - Jeep began to ram the car in the Sukharev area on the inner side of the Garden Ring.

Driver twisted owners came to the rescue and police cars. All cab face was covered in blood. And he also enraged owners of cars "Add". Behind the wheel of the SUV was 44-year-old Muscovite, Oleg N. Before you deploy in the capital of the real war, a man went to see his civilian wife, Tatiana, to take in high school 12-year-old son who lives with his mother. 2 hours before the accident, Oleg called his mother. - I can not believe that this could happen! - Mom sighs rowdy Svetlana Konstantinova. - He talked to me a normal sober voice. Oleg have never drunk behind the wheel but did not sit down and drink very rarely. He worked as cameraman, he studied at the director. My son - a very thin, creative person. I suspect that he was excited about something. The day before he suffered from insomnia.

Oleg was sent for a medical examination, and gashiniki meanwhile, began to draw the accident. - It is established that on the Garden Ring offender collided with 16 vehicles. The house number 22 on Sadovaya-Spasskaya he rammed 12 cars, and then the house number 24 - four more cars.

Tags

See also

New and interesting