In TikTok showed how will look the most trendy manicure this summer, not all fashionistas were satisfied

I remember a time when all girls wore long nails and that was the norm. But fortunately, trends are changing. A dozen small instruments of torture are long gone. And now at the peak of popularity a completely different manicure. People call him. Naked nails. What is it and what is their advantage, I tell and show later in the article.

If you have ever done a manicure in the salon, you know how long it takes. And if the master of the top category can cope in 60 minutes, then with beginners sometimes you have to sit for two hours. In addition, the complexity of the design must be taken into account. The harder it is, the longer it takes to paint.

And also do not forget about the harm to the nails bring chemical varnishes. Over time, the nail plate becomes thinner and without coating simply breaks. And if you consider that a manicure should be done ideally every 2-3 weeks, this event costs a decent penny.

It turns out that the pluses are only beautiful nails. But there's a nuance. It often happens that bright design is boring after a week. And to go for new nails in the salon is not good. So you have to wait until the nails grow back enough for a fresh manicure.

Against the background of this suffering, enterprising manicurists began to offer clients to make naked nails. The trend appeared not so long ago, but confidently secured the status of the top. The essence is to do a hygienic manicure. Then you can make a nude coating that will not be noticeable, or leave the nail plate alone at all, without covering it with anything.

The main advantage of this manicure is that it is universal and fits absolutely any image. In addition, these nails look very neat. No wonder they say that all genius is simple!

Naked nails can be covered with ordinary transparent or natural varnish without using an ultraviolet lamp. By the way, we wrote about their potential harm earlier. I advise you to study the information on the link!

I know that giving up a colored manicure seems difficult. I used to do it myself, and I loved dark colors most of all. But over time, I realized that without varnish, my nails look terrible. They simply need rest and recovery.

Try walking around with bare nails for a while. Just watch the nail plate, how fast it renews and becomes stronger. This is individual, but in my case, the full recovery took at least 6 months.

This indicates that the nails were completely exhausted. And the longer you do a professional manicure with a coating, the longer the nails will recover after it. Imagine sending your hands on a long vacation. But no one is forcing you to walk around with unkempt nails. On the contrary, bare nails look very cute. You can look at the photo and see it!

What I like most about this manicure is that it will fit any image. You don’t have to worry about what to wear when your nails are bright. Sometimes it looks ridiculous in the background of inappropriate clothes.

And with bare nails, I began to take more care of the nail plate itself. I bought a special cuticle oil and a nail batter. By the way, if you do not want to go to the master and do a hygienic manicure, you can easily learn this skill yourself. So you'll save even more money.

Tell me, what's the idea of making bare nails? Ready to follow the trends?

Tags

See also

New and interesting