Ideas for stylish nail design

As a little girl, I dreamed of beautiful long nails, such as those of adult aunts. What I didn't invent to get manicureAnd she cut her nails out of paper, glued them onto double-sided tape, and collected flower petals, and just sculpted stickers on her fingers. Instead of varnish, sister markers and markers were used, and a proofreader helped draw intricate patterns.

I remember in second grade, my friend and I spent all our pocket money on two sets of fake nails. Our joy lasted until our girlfriend’s mother noticed the nails on our hands and told us to take them off immediately.

Now that I've grown up, I've got this magical girl world that I've been trying to get into. If you want - do the brightest makeup you want, if you want - paint your nails with all the colors of varnish and shine! No one has the right to take away this opportunity.

However, sometimes already adult ladies also deny themselves the pleasure of making a bright and extraordinary manicure. Some believe that they do not face it, and some are too worried about the opinion of others. Editorial "Site" I believe that every woman deserves the right to express herself as she likes, from personal beliefs to manicure.

But still for those who are not sure what manicure to do in the summer to get a lot of positive ratings, we picked up a couple of trendy options.

Stylish manicure ideas
  1. Just look at the accuracy of the execution - each leaf seems to be alive.

2. This is a manicure that transforms even the dead nails!

3. To do summer manicureThere is no need to invent complex patterns, just two shades of pastel varnish and a small decor in the form of a cute twig.

4. Who said that neat manicure Does it have to be on short nails? Despite the length, these nails look great, agree!

5. And this option is dedicated to all fans of minimalism.

6. Not everyone dares to paint their nails red. This is an option for real rebels!

7. So concise and so amazing... Probably, this is how the eastern beauty of Scheherazade once painted her nails.

8. “Do you really need to paint your nails with only twigs with leaves?” you will ask skeptically. "This year, definitely!" we will answer. 700589

9. Perhaps you are one of those who sometimes feel an unknown supernatural force. Then this magical manicure will definitely suit you.

10. Can't choose between soft pink and cherry? And you do not need to choose, just see how well these colors are combined, and all doubts immediately disappear.

11. Did you order a manicure for James Bond's girlfriend? Get it, sign it. Luxury never goes out of fashion.

12. They say that the more interesting a girl's manicure - the easier the girl and her life. I wish I knew who invented this nonsense. A simpleton would never think of dyeing his nails like that.

13. The combination of black and white is an eternal trend.

14. This is for those who care about details.

15. And concludes the list with an incredibly delicate pastel.

If you're still waiting for a special moment to sign up for a manicure with your master, then this hour has come. Yeah, that's a sign. Don’t put off until tomorrow what might make you happy today.

Tags

See also

New and interesting