Manicurist friend cries stealthily, because the clients stopped making gel lacquer, she suffers losses

The year 2021 is setting new trends for us. They concern not only clothing, but also all other aspects of the beauty industry. Now in fashion naturalness and minimal cosmetics - nails this also applies. Do you need gel lacquer?To look fashionable this year? Let's figure it out.

Quarantine life last year divided girls into two categories. Some people were glad they didn’t have to go to the salon anymore. You can sit at home without a manicure.. Others were looking forward to the end of the lockdown, to again regularly go to the master and shine.

Well, new trends are on the side of the first camp. In 2021, it will be in fashion. ultranatural manicure without coating. This does not mean that you no longer need to visit the salon - no one canceled the well-groomed look. Just now you can limit yourself to hygienic care without applying gel-varnish.

© Freepik Among professionals this round of fashion is called Naked nails - naked nails. World-renowned brands quickly consolidated a new trend. On the nails of models sometimes there is a transparent coating, but no more. Manicure master from the USA, Tom Bachik, who cares for nails Heidi Klum and Jennifer Lopez, confirms: naturalness is now in fashion.

© Freepik Professionals believe that This trend is with us for a long time.. Trends are often shaped by what is happening in the world. 2020 brought a lot of adjustments, beauty salons were closed en masse. Women have realized that caring for nails with gel polish at home is a challenge. It's much easier without him.

Masters notice that after quarantine Demand for gel coating has decreased significantly. According to them, during the lockdown, many women tried to make changes to their manicure. It was bad. No wonder so many people are changing their tactics.

I know firsthand that it is very difficult to give up gel polish if you get used to it. First. The sight of bare nails is shocking - I want to quickly apply the coating, because the nail plate looks terrible. It turns out to be a vicious circle. Even though you know your nails are hurting, you can't stop.

Once I could not imagine my nails without covering, I visited the salon regularly. For several years I have been making monthly appointments for the procedure. Sometimes more often. The sight of my naked nails was frightening. hide them with a new layer of gel-varnish. Yes, and the method seemed so convenient - apply, and almost a month you can not worry.

At some point, I decided. restEven the master recommended this. In the first weeks without coating, the nails fell apart, were thin as paper. To save the situation, I started using cuticle oils, sea salt baths and special nail remedies. The result was gradually manifesting.

© Freepik And then I realized I didn't want to go back to gel polish. I liked the lack of coverage more and more. It turns out I had to be a little patient and nail-care. In about six months they have fully recovered, and now I only do a manicure.

But the other day I learned that this approach is a new trend. Finally, You can be fashionable without too much art..

Life without gel-varnish Refusal of gel-varnish has many advantages. First of all, this time-saving. After all, it is not so easy to carve out an hour for a trip to the salon. And it is not always possible to get to the master. And secondly, this is savings. Coverage from a professional costs a lot. To those who do “cheap” is dangerous.

© Freepik Also by herself procedure spares no nails. Their condition is worsened by the removal of the coating by the apparatus, especially by an inexperienced master. And if the composition of the gel-varnish is poor, then it will take more than six months to recover. However, experts admit that Even the most gentle coating can not be worn continuously..

© Freepik Do you need gel lacquer? Actually, it's up to you. If you do not want to give up gel-varnish permanently, then make at least a short break so that the nails rest. Feed them with special care products. Health should not suffer at the expense of beauty. I am glad that modern fashion legislators have the same opinion.

Tags

See also

New and interesting