All my life, I've worked alone to give children a better future, but it seems to have been in vain.

Every parent understands differently. care. Especially about him. Raising children is very important, because it directly determines the relationship of children to father and mother in the future. It is important to find the right approach, behavior, even think about some external conditions such as social circle. Only then can we hope for an adequate attitude from children in old age.

And still, this does not guarantee a one hundred percent result. Surround your child with love and affection. You give him a good education and treat him like a normal person. Don't disturb his dreams. And he forgets all this as soon as he goes outside his parents' house. It’s a shame, but no one is safe from it.

All my life I have not understood how other people build strong, reliable relationships with each other. I may be the lone wolf that men try so hard to be like. I didn’t have a best friend when I was a girl. Familiar, close and not very familiar. But nothing more. I don’t think female friendship exists.

When I got married, I was sure that my partner and I would not only be husband and wife, but also good partners and friends. And at first it was. We studied at the same university, understood each other’s problems and tried to somehow show mutual assistance and support.

Believe me, in my youth, there was not even close to such an attitude of a woman to a man as now. A man is a support. But the woman was capable of something. I never thought I'd suddenly start freaking out. Asking for gifts is unclear for anything or anything like that. A bouquet of flowers or a trip to the theater was a holiday, not a routine - as it is now.

But we got divorced anyway. After school, I wanted to do some common business, earn money, grow. My husband chose another. Normal shift work, paycheck-to-paycheck life and a typical routine in a two-bedroom apartment with old renovations.

My ambition didn't let me leave it that way. Even though we had two children at the time, I was ploughing and not afraid to take risks. But the husband decided that the main goal of life has already been achieved and now you can just go with the flow. We shared the property and the children stayed with me. And we just ran away. Without any court or alimony.

I continued to look for opportunities, ways to earn money, but also engaged in children. I tried to cultivate their independence and desire for new information. This, by the way, helped me in my school years. I was often out of the house, but I was not afraid that they would burn down the house or flood the neighbors. Vika and Ilya at the age of 12-13 years perfectly cooked the simplest dishes, washed dishes, even walked with the dog without reminders.

And I finally found what I was looking for. I was in a business selling things. Our town is quite small, periphery. So fashionable things, even if not branded brands, but similar to them, were quite in demand. All that remained was to go to the capital, buy at the local market, trying to bargain with profit, and sell it all at home.

It was going. At first I sat in a tent myself and sold things. Then I rented a few shells and put hired women there. The profits were very good. People love to dress and are always ready to buy something that suits their taste. So at some point I realized that I could get something meaningful on my own.

So we got a three-bedroom apartment. It wasn't immediately. The children have grown up, Vicki has a fiancé. But I was glad I got what I wanted. A new era was coming, and the Internet had so many stores that my entire business became irrelevant and had to be sold. I had some savings, but it wasn’t the kind of money I could manage at peak sales.

My daughter’s wedding wasn’t very good. The matchmakers gave some money, I also invested. But I warned you that I am a single woman and have not worked my whole life. What do I get? But the young ones seemed to be happy. I don't need more than that.

Now they found themselves and went abroad. My daughter calls me every couple of months just for decency. He's not offering to help or bring me to his place. Although she may well do it. Where is her gratitude for my work? She's gone. Yeah, that's it.

Ilya's son also found his other half. A spoiled, noisy dragonfly, absolutely without any ambition or thirst for development. She can spend days in his room, not go outside and just sit on the phone. Okay. I thought at least she was cleaning up at the level. As if not, she is satisfied with dust on the table with a centimeter layer and semi-finished products from the store. That's while she's young and slim. And then what?

As you already know, the son with this “beauty” lives with me. He's making something. She works from home, too. In general, single-cell life in all its glory. Do you think I have any hope of helping my son in his old age? That's not even close. Most likely, his girlfriend is already actively advising him on how to sell the apartment when I die.

That's the case. I spent my life on work and children. She did not rest, treated her family well, did not regret herself. He wanted to achieve something and pass it on to his heirs. It didn't work. It's all burned out. And now, as in the joke, a glass of water might be served to me. I don't feel like drinking.

Tags

See also

New and interesting