I went to my son and saw there Dasha in a bathrobe and with a wet head, my shock can not be described in words.

One way or another, family values of people are an important basis for social relationships. For example, few colleagues at work will respect an employee if he openly disrespects his wife and brings another woman into the house. Or, for example, neighbors who always know everything will certainly not support a son who shouts at his mother. And that's okay.

People are used to judging each other by such criteria. After all, this way we better understand who is in front of us at the moment, how to treat this person and how he will behave in the future. Obviously, the best thing about a person is her actions and deeds, not just words. The older generation has known this for a long time, and young people, unfortunately, often ignore these basic truths.

After the breakup of my son with his ex-wife, I began to visit him often. Even though he's an adult, he's still like a child to me. I see his pain, try to somehow support, to take away from heavy thoughts. I think that's what any mother should do. After all, we are older, more experienced and more understanding in life, despite the fact that our children think otherwise.

When Denis first introduced me to his future wife, Dasha, I reacted like a typical worried mother. On the one hand, I was happy for my son, because he finally found a mate. But on the other hand, I was not sure what kind of girl was standing in front of me. Pretty, you can see, likes to talk, energetic.

Then I found out that she was the daughter of a colleague of mine, with whom we had previously worked in the same enterprise. This was not surprising, our town is very small, everyone knows each other, even a little. We even once discussed it with the matchmaker, recalled the young years and the fact that before everything was different. Oh, come on.

After the wedding, the son and his wife moved to live in a rented apartment, the blessing, the salary of the son allowed. Dasha stayed on the farm, everything was fine. Then their son was raised and their family decided to have a child. I read somewhere that with the first child, all couples experience the most stress and pressure in every sense. But Dasha and Denis did well in this regard.

I visited Peels from time to time. Find out how. The apartment was always cleaned, the daughter-in-law perfectly coped with her duties, because she did not go to work. To be honest, she even gave me some advice sometimes. Not that I considered myself a bad mistress, but it was nice to find that the younger generation had something to say.

Then my second grandson was born. The worries of the guys became more, stress began and even small quarrels began. According to my son, nothing special. Even relatives can find it difficult to get along. Denis ploughed at work to provide for the family and often disappeared for a day or two. Features of the profession, what to do.

And then, right in the moment, it all fell apart. It turned out that Dasha had a different one for a long time. About a year. If the grandchildren were not like two drops of water, I would doubt his fatherhood. In general, according to Denis, the routine and constant absence of a man in the house she was tired and she met some crook. And then I get it.

She left the house, took the kids. I didn't respond to any persuasion. I started living with that man and didn’t make contact at all. Sad page of my Denis' life. Thank goodness he didn’t start looking in the bottle. Just worked from morning to night, so even lost 15 kilograms. Other than that, he was not interested in anything else.

I tried my best to support my son. But it's not that he didn't listen. He just didn't react, he said everything was fine and he could handle it. I would come to him from time to time, cook something, sometimes throw things in the washing machine. So that Denis did not fall apart at all and continued a normal existence.

After all this horror, just imagine my shock when I went to my son’s apartment and saw her again. Dasha was standing in a bathrobe, with a wet head. I thought she was smiling. At the same moment, Denis came to the threshold and very quickly, taking me by the arm, took me out into the entrance and further to the street.

There, with red eyes, he quickly said that we should not see each other now, but rather meet in the evening of the same day. Meanwhile, he's busy. So I wandered home on foot, in real shock at what I saw.

That day, like the next, we never saw each other. Only three days later, Denis got in touch. He was restrained, spoke confidently and was completely different from himself. It was like something gave him life. It frightened me and made me happy at the same time.

In general, his position was as follows: Dasha just stumbled. She's home now, just like the kids. From now on, everything will be the same as before, and the past should be closed. Yes, it was painful and unpleasant, but he forgave her and still loves her. And I'm sure it won't happen again. Never.

In turn, if I object, if I dissuade him or say anything bad about her, Denis will cease to maintain any communication with me. He decided so. Because it's his family and his problems. It's an ultimatum.

That's the case. I admit, it's my turn to be in shock. I don't know how you can be so blind and trusting. People get divorced, it happens. And it's impossible to reverse it. That's not gonna work. I know for sure, it was not for nothing that Denis raised herself. But what surprises me most is how I could do this to my mother.

I supported him all the time, I was worried. And he paid me back. Although this is my child, I am very angry with him now. I know it takes a while for everything inside to calm down. But it doesn't make me any better. How to behave, what to do, I do not know. This situation just doesn't get out of my head. I hope things change soon. In the meantime, all that remains is patience.

Tags

See also

New and interesting