We just sorted out all the problems and decided to move to the city when my mom called.

Education is actually a very important thing. It shapes us from an early age, but, unfortunately, educators do not always pursue noble goals. It happens that parents do not raise a free person, but only an assistant for their comfortable old age. As a result, man is not living his lifeIt's just an appendage for mom and dad.

Peels This can manifest in different ways. Some take away their children’s childhood to prepare for endless competitions and competitions. In the future, such a meek excellent student is unlikely to succeed in his personal life, but his parents will be there. There are many examples, if you look at it. And therein lies the real tragedy. After all, a whole human life is spent in the name of only one goal - to exist for someone else.

I am not the oldest daughter in the family. When I was six years old, I was already helping my mother with my younger sister. I learned how to warm up the milk for the baby, looked after, except the diapers did not change. With age, the problems changed, but their total number only increased. Since I was doing well in school, pulling up my underachieving sister was also an item on my list of obligations.

But I'm a normal person. I also wanted to go out with my friends and be interested in boys and all that. Instead, I became, if not a babysitter, then certainly an assistant without any pay. At least moral.

And if it was that our family could not cope with household chores or finances. Nope. Dad, of course, disappeared at work, but that's how he chose his profession. My mom felt pretty good, if I remember correctly. Her job was to run the house, but for some reason, I remember not from the ceiling I learned a lot of recipes, trying them all, in practice.

One thing is good, my husband is happy. Praises me all the time, says we have a real housewife. But that, between us, is not my thing at all. I like to work in the office, not for nothing in the specialty of accountant.

Peels is a complicated situation. A year ago, we had a financial disaster in our family. I had to move from town to my mom. At that time, she had a younger sister who was not against such changes. But my mother flatly refused to accept us all at home. She advised me and my husband and child to stay in the grandmother’s house, because she has little space, constant noise and other banal excuses.

There was nothing to do and we moved there. So that you understand where fate took us: the house had no gas, hot water, and the hallway, if it could be called that, was almost with an earth floor. I was lucky that it was summer and it was warm. In the grandmother's garden there was a huge number of weeds, but also there were fruit trees: apple trees, cherries, pears. There were even nuts and we found a couple of mushrooms.

The child was entertaining himself, and we couldn’t even use our mobile phones properly. To do this, you had to go 100 meters from home to get at least some signal.

It's been months. During this time, we, as we could, put the house in order, mowed the grass and cleared the well. The husband took a risk and took a considerable loan, which according to the plan went into business. I was busy doing the housework and praying to God to get us out of this backwater. I understand that it is impossible to say this, but the romance of the dense village I disliked from the very first seconds of being in it.

And, you know, it worked. My husband bought a lot of seasonal merchandise, ran a satellite internet, and it went away. We were on the horse again, and even with such benefits that there was enough money for a year of rent in the city with the prospect of quite good growth. That's what's called a second chance. We paid off the loans, hired a realtor and were already waiting for a quick move there. To the asphalt jungle.

Peels The call from mom was sudden. I still resented her for not wanting to host our family. And, judge for yourself, she only came to see us once to see how we were doing in Grandma's house. Our homes are in the same village. 15 minutes walk, just think about it!

Mother said that she knows about the success of her husband, congratulated us. She said that her younger sister had also taken some manicure courses and was going to move to the city. Well, I'm supposed to, no, I'm supposed to help her. That's right, because the eldest is always responsible for the youngest.

I didn’t want any scenes because I knew it would only make my nervous system worse. She said, yeah, I'll think about it, but I'll have to move out and stuff like that. But I didn’t really care about my younger sister. Especially since my mom always has money for her. Good-bye, that's all.

Notable was the second call. The younger sister dialed from an unfamiliar number. And so she really surprised me. I said hello and apologized for myself and my mom. I asked if everything in our family was normal and asked them not to be offended. She told me that she really wanted to move to the city and really found a lead there. But she doesn't want money from me.

She said she wanted to move out of her mom first, because during all the time I was married, she didn't let her live normally. She kept telling me how hard, smart and strong I was. Not like her. She said it was impossible to live with her mother, she just wanted to run away every day. But now, finally, there is an opportunity to do so.

This is what happens when people don’t live their lives. It turns out that the victim was actually my only sister. I didn’t have a happy childhood, but I live my adult years as I want. But Alyonka did not succeed. I promised that I would help as much as I could at first, because she and I are both “sisters in misfortune.” But lately, I really look at the world a little differently.

Tags

See also

New and interesting