Many people think that cats only eat and purr, but they protect our home every day.

If you have a cat at home, you have more advantages than you think. First of all, you'll never be lonely. Where there are cats, there is comfort. Secondly, from the moment the fluff appears in your apartment, it will always be under the energy protection of the animal. How it works, I tell you in today’s article.

The last six months I have a cat at home called Loafanka. I picked her up off the street as a kitten, and since then I just can’t imagine my life without her. The cute fluffy not only cheers me up every day, but also protects my home from evil spirits. You believe that? Let's figure it out!

If you have a cat at home, you will probably notice how she sometimes directs her eyes to one point and looks at her closely. An animal can spend a lot of time in the same place. Proponents of esotericism believe that cats do all this for a reason.

Thus, the animal tries to cleanse the space of negative energy and protect its owner from it. Cats have a very powerful aura. It is also called the astral force. It is thanks to her that the pet manages to cope with any possible evil spirits that strive to climb into your home.

After moving to a new place, the cat is the first to be allowed into the house. The fact that the apartment may remain negative energy from past owners. In addition, negativity can enter the apartment through other people: sometimes accidentally, and sometimes deliberately.

If you see a cat walking around the apartment, winding circles, or sitting focused, do not disturb her. The animal does its job without losing anything. So you don't have to worry about her physical or mental state because of it.

But at the same time, you can help the pet to cope with the task faster. For example, in a place where the animal is constantly located, it will not be superfluous to read a prayer and conduct a special cleansing ritual. You can light it up. buckets for fumigating a home from white sage. These are ideal herbs for such activities.

After that, watch the cat. Eventually, she should stop coming to that place. It is interesting that cats do not just clean the space of negativity. In return, they fill it with positive energy. Life in the same house with a cat is different.

The cat becomes like the mascot of its owner. It feeds the human aura with its energy without losing anything. To experience this, it is very important to maintain constant contact with the animal. We need to iron it and spend time together.

In addition, fluffy people feel when the owner has health problems or is tired at work. Burnout, physical or mental, is felt by an animal at the level of subtle matter. That’s why so often cats come to a person and lie next to them. Your pet knows that you need him and he can help you.

If you believe superstitions, the color of the coat can be considered a special indicator of what a cat can do. I have written a separate educational article on this topic. I fervently advise you to read it through the link.

Do you believe in the superpowers of cats? It would be great if you shared your experience on this. Do you have a cat or a cat at home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting