TikTok mom reveals how her 9-year-old cleans bathroom, commentators split into two camps

Raising children is not an easy thing. I want to raise a good and decent person who will be disciplined and conscious. But What a child should be able to doTo be like that? Odinak, a TikTok blogger who often makes videos with her sons and daughter, knows this for sure.

Why this woman caught my attention, I tell you in today’s article.

I recently came across an interesting account in TikTok. In it, an African-American woman shares her life with followers: shows how her day goes, what her family does and then on the list. You can’t surprise someone like that for a long time. However, the videos that a woman makes with her children deserve special attention.

Odinaka makes videos while cleaning and cooking. The main performers are her sons and daughter. Boys know how to clean any garbage and absolutely do not disdain to wash the toilet if you need to do it.

Instagram / @athomewithdidi Recently, the star mom revealed how her 9-year-old son completely cleaned up the entire bathroom. The video got infected and collected more than 1 million views. Commentators are thrilled! Everyone praises a woman for teaching her children important things that will come in handy in adulthood.

Odinaka herself believes that in this way her children learn to be responsible and disciplined. She can rely on them when she feels bad. For example, if a mother gets sick, her sons will easily prepare themselves to eat or please her with something tasty.

Instagram / @athomewithdidi The family also practices joint cleaning, when everyone performs the task that they can. Even for a 5-year-old daughter there is a lesson! Watching it is a pleasure. So it is not surprising that more than 100,000 people follow Odinaka on social networks.

Odinak’s role model shows how important it is to teach your children to be independent. The sooner parents start doing this, the easier it will be for their offspring in the future. Such useful activity develops the mental abilities of the child, as well as fine motor skills.

By the way, the sons of the blogger also follow their younger sister. Mom can easily leave them at home without worrying that something will happen. And how nice the guys comb the girl and do her hair! The soul rejoices when you see this.

In terms of physiology and psychology, there are certain things that children should be able to do at a given age. Just in 9-11 years, the child should monitor his own hygiene and cleanliness in his room. Odinaka went even further and involved her sons in cleaning the whole house.

I think this method of education will help a woman to raise real men who will think not only about themselves, but also about their loved ones. It's expensive! However, I am sure that not everyone will understand the position of this mother. After all, very often parents to the last try to protect their heirs from adulthood.

Instagram / @athomewithdidi I remember my grandmother who always did everything for me when I visited her. I was very young and didn’t really resist. Who's against that? My grandfather, on the contrary, was angry about it. That's why I was loaded with a lot of household chores.

I can say that in this matter it is very important not to go to extremes. Children should be taught this gradually, introducing routine activities into their lives as a game. Then the habit will develop, and parents will not have to force their sons or daughters to leave through force. What do you say?

Tell me, what do you think about that? Do you support Odinaki's parenting method?

Tags

See also

New and interesting