A prescient mother of three taught me how to use a washing machine as a laundry dryer.

I have a good friend, Oksana. She has three children and has developed a unique talent. She knows every life hack in the world. She is the mother who knows everything and knows everything. And I'm happy to absorb her experience. She recently showed me how to dry laundry in a washing machine. She had to dry her skirt for school, so she found out.

Editorial "Site" He shares with you this wonderful life hack that can be useful to everyone.

It often happens that you washed the thing that you need right now. Especially for sluts like me. And now you need this sweater, but it's still wet. It is not necessary to dry on the heater. But what about?

72.3 million

It is for this occasion that this advice of my friend Oksana exists. All you need to dry your clothes is a washing machine. Strange, huh? But any washing machine can become a dryer if needed. Few people know about it.

So let’s get to what exactly needs to be done. Take a large and dense bath towel, clean and dry. Now put it in the washing machine. Don't roll into a roll, spread it out as much as possible. Put the clothes inside that you need to dry.

It is important to note that the larger the towel, the better it copes with the task. It is best to take a large bath towel, then things will dry much more efficiently.

Next, you need to put the washing machine on the spin. Preferably at maximum speed. It's all about the washing machine. When you get the clothes out of the machine, you'll see that they're almost dry. The towel will absorb most of the water. I'll just need a little drying.

It can also be a good way to dry clothes in winter or in wet weather. After all, it is undesirable to dry things in the apartment. This method can help to dry them more efficiently. Now you know how to dry laundry in a washing machine. We hope that this method will be useful to you and will be useful. There are different situations in life. It's cool that you can find such unusual applications, familiar things!

Tags

See also

New and interesting