A washing machine for a grandmother who has a hard time hanging clothes

Every manufacturer wants us and loves us. Therefore, there are a variety of devices on the market. And constantly improving! Remember the first washing machines? It's just a tank where everything goes. And now spin, and rinse, and gentle modes. What can I say, the drying has already appeared! Here. Which washing machine to chooseLike Grandma?

Editorial "Site" I decided to study the question a little and track what active housewives write on the Internet. But what does Grandma have to do with it, do you think? And despite the fact that older people can be quite difficult to carry even squeezed. linen. What about blankets, blankets and, say, warm clothes?

What washing machine to choose options, as they say, “mulion”. And, as we think, any grandmother would be perfect machine with the function of automatic drying. I mean, I abandoned it and it's all happening there. In addition, it is important that the management was at an intuitive level plus the native language - hardly anyone will deal with foreign inscriptions.

So, the problem is clear, now let’s see if everything is as rosy as the manufacturer promises. We do not take someone specific, in the basic functions and capabilities they are basically the same. The car blinks and squeaks friendly, you can load the laundry. By the way, a modern washing machine does not weigh much, and the connection will not be difficult, especially if the machine was already there.

First impression Good, but the laundry didn't go as well as it seemed. Washing in the mode of “cotton with drying” was delayed for eight hours, although the time is indicated for an hour and a half. It turned out that it was just the washing itself, then the same drying, and the rest of the time - the cooling of the laundry. Open the lid will not work, only through the "pause" key.

There it is, that fine line. On the one hand, convenience and progress, on the other power meter and time. Another disadvantage that may not occur immediately. To effectively dry the laundry inside the machine, it must be loaded not six kilograms, but three. Better yet, two. Thus, the cost is doubled.

What washing machine to choose

Users write different things. Some believe that convenience is more important in this regard. The machine does not make noise, does everything quietly and relatively delicately, the laundry can be done at night. This is true for, say, those who play sports. In the evening I loaded, in the morning I got dry. Practically!

Others believe that it does not make sense to buy a more sophisticated car, since the old one still copes with its tasks. Many people prefer to dry clothes in the fresh air, so it acquires a special, fresh smell. Therefore, they are quite satisfied with the usual pressing, which, by the way, takes less time.

Still others are also sure that it is better to leave the old one, and if you really want to dry, then just buy the dryer itself. Argumented by the fact that it dries more delicately, because after a washing machine with a similar function, underwear can not be smoothed so easily. That's a problem. So if the place allows, then you should probably stop at the dryer.

While young, you can do everything with your bare hands without any cars. But when agedComfort comes first. It’s great when the wallet allows, but what if the asset has only such a small pension? Write in the comments, what would you advise in this regard? Should I take a car with drying or do the old one for now? Are there other options?

Which washing machine to choose?? The question seems sacred. The price tag often bites, and then it's not a one-day choice. Not even for one year. I want to get the maximum benefit, a perfectly normal desire! Take a look at this material to find out why you should not use gel capsules while washing. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting