The story of a young wife who asks her husband to buy her an apartment, and then she will give birth to a child

Why is it that a young family without children is often forced to endure pressure from relatives and relatives? Apparently, because not everyone understands that the birth of a child is a priority now far from everyone. But what to do when a husband wants a baby, and a woman takes it too seriously.

The issue of getting married and starting a family is actually much easier than deciding to have a child. The first may be a great responsibility, but only adults take part in the process, who are responsible for themselves. But the child can not decide or take care of himself. He has. Needs that do not disappear after the parents divorceIf that happens.

That is why it is necessary to think a hundred times before deciding to make such a significant change in your life. For example, you should be confident in your relationship and in the person who is nearby. Usually, the birth of a baby is associated with the exacerbation of those angles that already exist in the family. Young parents have less time for each other and more fatigue. Not all relationships can withstand such a test.

However, sometimes not only such moments can hinder the expansion of the family. A striking example is The story of my close friend Svetlana.

Sveta married a wealthy man who gladly indulged all her desires. My friend had opportunity Don’t worry about money and how to earn it.

Before the wedding, the couple moved in. The future husband was huge apartmentVery cozy and beautiful. Sveta was delighted, because for a long time she rented housing.

A year or two later, my husband started to hint. Relatives also did not remain silent, they say, there is an apartment, there is money, what else is needed? But Sveta was not enthusiastic about the idea. At first, she just kept quiet, and then she set her conditions.

Knowing that her husband had enough money, she asked to buy it. An apartment that only belongs to you.. It was only under these conditions that she agreed to get pregnant. The situation was difficult, because this is not the most common request. The issue of trust is growing, and not just him.

Now it is still being decided, but her husband's relatives have already turned against Sveta. They seemed too arrogant. young wife's...

Many may call the Light mercantile, but I would not be in a hurry to draw such categorical conclusions. My friend is on her own. From a very dysfunctional family. The father abandoned his mother when the baby was only a year old. He was one of those “seafarers.” Of course, he did not pay any alimony. Sveta and her mother lived in rented apartments for a long time.

Having finally found solid ground under his feet, Sveta once and for all realized that anything can happen. Trust is fine, but her own mother's experience is not careless. A loved one can stop being one at any time. And The birth of a child is not a guarantee. anything. What should a young mother do without her own home in case of divorce?

Tags

See also

New and interesting