The bank found that a large sum was missing from the card, in a frenzy called her husband.

When husband and wife look in different directions, wherein Will they? When my husband and I first got married, we decided to save money for our house. We did not want to live with our parents, and the apartment that I inherited from my grandfather was very small. You can live together, but you want children and a big family.

With work in our small town was difficult, and we went to work in the capital. It took three hours to get on the road. But the dream kept us moving forward. I didn’t want to sell my grandfather’s apartment and invest in common housing. It's not going to be a long time, and this apartment was all I had.

My parents lived very modestly, so we did not count on their help. My husband’s mother lived near us, but she invested all her savings in her younger daughter, so we didn’t get anything. We did our best.

In two years we managed to raise money, which would be enough for a down payment for the apartment. There was no limit to our happiness. We have already dreamed about how we will repair our apartment, what we will buy furniture and curtains for the kitchen.

And then something happened that I didn't expect. A week before making a loan for an apartment, I went to the bank to pay for a communal apartment. And I found out that half the money was missing from the card on which the money for the new apartment was stored. I almost fainted in the bank. But she pulled herself together and decided to wait for her husband from work to figure it out.

I was wandering around the spring park and trying to figure out how money could have gone missing. A recent conversation with my mother-in-law. Two weeks before this event, my mother-in-law came to us. My husband came out to help a neighbor in the garage and we were alone.

She told me that her youngest daughter was getting married and wanted to have a great wedding. Since they are both students, they have no money. And my mother-in-law came to us to borrow money for the celebration. And then she's going to pay us back in pieces. They say that we still have a place to live, we waited two years and can still wait.

I was shocked by her words at the time. I always knew she loved her daughter more. But this attitude towards my own son still amazes me. I told her that it is not fashionable to throw a fancy wedding, and even more stupid to do it if you have a penny.

My mother-in-law fluffed her lips and hasn't spoken to me since. Two weeks later, I forgot to think about this conversation, and then one situation overlapped with another. In the evening, when my husband returned from work, I told him about the missing money. My husband calmly replied that he had given his part of the money to his mother for his sister’s wedding. She's a beloved sister and he has to help fulfill her girl's dream.

At that moment I felt a dagger stabbed in my back. It was a betrayal I did not expect. He didn't even consult me. It was our first scandal in our entire life together. I helped him pack his things and told him that I had no intention of living with a man for whom I was nothing.

Where does the money come from: Forgive your husband? It's been over a year. Recently, my ex-husband came to me with flowers and pleas for forgiveness. After he returned to his mother, and his sister married, the young went to live in her husband’s father’s home. But after half a year, the sister returned home with an announcement of divorce, they say, did not agree with the characters.

Plus, she's pregnant. My husband has nowhere to live now, and he has come to make peace with me. And I can't accept it because I'm afraid of being betrayed again. My parents scolded me, saying that he did not cheat on me, but just made a mistake. You can forgive that. That doesn't calm me down! Should I forgive my husband?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? The main character’s parents are right: each of us has the right to make a mistake. The woman did what her heart told her. It has defended its borders, albeit so dramatically. More surprising in this story is that the former husband of the heroine came to ask her forgiveness when he was on the street. There is no future for this relationship, do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting