My life after the wedding turned into a burning hell, there is no strength to survive

“What do other women do after marriage? I don’t know when I turned the wrong way, Anna said. She has been married for 10 years, but has been particularly unhappy lately. The birth of a child, problems at work, debts, quarrels with her husband - the heroine had to go through a lot over the years. And now she has no time for herself. Is that true for everyone?

Today we will find out what is wrong with Anna’s life and try to figure out whether it is possible to fix the situation. I suggest you give advice at the end of the article!

When I was younger, I thought I would be the happiest woman on the planet when I got married. And when I have a baby, that happiness will instantly double or even triple. I was so wrong! I don't know what other ladies do after the wedding, but I started plowing like a horse.

My husband and I really wanted our house, so we constantly worked beyond the norm. A few years later, we managed to make the first payment for the apartment. Then I got pregnant, but did not stop working until the birth.

The manic idea of earning as much money as possible to build your nest was replaced by earning money for the future education of the child. Vova and I decided to approach this issue thoroughly. Our daughter is now 6 years old. Go to school in September. I just can't take it anymore. Work-house, house-work. That's my whole life.

I get up early in the morning, clean up, then wake up my daughter and husband. I'm taking my kid to preparatory classes. I come home late at night and make dinner. I'm just sick of cooking. I don't like standing by the stove at all. My will, I would have hired us some cook a long time ago. But my husband doesn't. He says he doesn't want to let strangers in.

In this cycle, I simply do not find time for myself. I can't remember the last time I read a book. Although reading used to be my passion. Things don't change on the weekend. The husband stares at the TV, and the daughter lives in the second room. She and I need to spend time with my husband. Personal space is zero.

I'm thinking about divorce more and more. Since the beginning of our life together, I have been saving money to have a financial cushion. Interest was dripping, and now there's a decent amount of money. I don’t mind buying a separate apartment and living there. I can't stand it. I'm on sedatives, my health's gone. How are others doing? Women, tell me!

In women’s forums this topic is discussed very often. The comments often come down to a simple truth: Women, stop serving your men. In order for the wife to be able to find time for both the family and herself, all household duties should be correctly divided between the spouses. Anna, apparently, is engaged in the life and upbringing of her daughter alone. And yet he goes to work. This is an abnormal load!

Many people also advise Allocate money to a smart psychologist. Since this family life has lasted for 10 years, everything has its reasons. Divorce does not guarantee that Anna will get better. It is likely that her relationship can be rehabilitated.

Of course, there will be those who say that it was not worth getting married. Did Anna expect her life to turn into a fairy tale? But we didn't meet here to judge each other for what we did. Each of us has the right to make a mistake. The question is how to fix it. Right?

Tell me, what would you do in the place of the main character and what advice can you give her?

Tags

See also

New and interesting