To keep pants in the house, many women tolerate children and grandchildren of men

Education adult - It's hard and ungrateful. Sometimes children do not require attention from parents, but only finances. And relatives obey, because how can you refuse a sweet soul? But there are also cases when adult heirs try to outwit older parents and leave them in the loop. It ends very sadly.

Raising adult children, Lydia married Dmitry, being old. The couple met in church and for a long time communicated friendly. They had time to talk and realize they had finally met. soulmate. There was a bad marriage experience behind both of them, so at first it was very scary to legalize the relationship again. But a couple of adults decided on such an adventure a second time.

Mother and friends Lydia, although not scolded her for such a choice, but did not rush to approve Dmitry. You said he had three children from his first marriage. Where are they now? And if he realizes that he wants to go back to his wife? – bombarded Lida with questions of her girlfriend. But the woman stood her ground.

Dmitry explained to her that he does not maintain contact with his wife and children. “She took everything from me. Money, apartment, car, savings. I was naked and barefoot in the middle of my life. She went to her lover and took the kids. I have been trying to connect with them for years. But it's all in vain. I will not try again, her future husband assured Lida. And the woman believed it.

But the sense of Lida's mother did not give her peace. “It will be hard for you, daughter. You'll see. One of the grown children will beckon with a finger, and the beloved daddy will run to him. And all the money will take out of the house, said Lida. But the woman didn't. He and Dima modestly signed and for 5 years lived soul in soul. Until the wife noticed that her husband was hiding his financial situation from her.

The harsh reality Lydia did not even think about anything bad, but had to put Dima to the wall when he refused to give a direct answer. “In the middle daughter, the child became ill. My granddaughter, Jeannochka. And there was not enough money for treatment, because the salary has been delayed for two months. My daughter cried, but said she had no one else to ask for help. How could I say no? Similar "urgent" requests came from the two remaining sons. The mortgage has to be paid, the car has to be renewed. Dad will always support you. He was always good, it was just a bad mom who separated them from him.

Lida was angry and shouted at Dima, Don't you realize they're just pulling money out of you? It looks like you were born yesterday. Well, they can't miss their father so much that they only remember him because of financial difficulties. And if you haven't done it yet, I'll prove it to you. Dmitri resisted and was torn between the two camps. "These are my children!" he shouted. Only Lydia was wiser.

She called all three of Dmitri’s heirs and invited them to dinner. Everyone agreed and on the right day came to Dima and Lydia. While the man was hiding in another room, Lida did not hesitate and asked the question directly: “Well, has a lot of money been pulled out of this old fool?” ?

Children looked at each other, but they did not hide their true intentions. “What will you order us to do with him? Understand and forgive? Thank you for not having invented this scheme before. Because we missed Daddy so much, just no words, Dmitri’s daughter snorted. At this point, the perpetrator of the celebration came out of the next room. Everyone seems to have heard it, so the guests got up from the empty table and rushed to the front door.

The couple had a long conversation this evening. Dmitry sincerely could not understand how he fell for such an obvious deception. Lydia reassured him: There are many children who really need help. Much more than your grown young men. Maybe we should find a shelter where we can become bullets. Lida's husband caught fire at the same time. She was more happy than ever that money would actually benefit, albeit completely stranger children.

Tags

See also

New and interesting