To test your intuition, look at the vases and tell me where the snake is hiding from them.

It is always interesting to learn something new about yourself. This is where psychological tests help. We have one of these intuition tests for you. Want to see how good you are at making quick decisions? Then get on with the test.

Editorial "Site" I suggest you answer 7 questions. Do not forget to count the number of correct answers!

Developing intuition
  1. Which umbrella do you think will get wet?

2. Which of these two suffers from schizophrenia?

3. What candle is going to go out?

4. Which one of them was on the Titanic?

5. Which gift is the most valuable?

6. Which of these boys will become a famous footballer in the future?

7. Look at these vases. Which one do you think the snake is hiding in? Don't think long, just tell me how you feel.

Now it’s time to find out the right answers and check how good your intuition is.

1. Umbrella 1 will get wet soon.
  2. The man on the right is a famous American mathematician. In 1959, he began showing signs of schizophrenia. He was treated for a long time, and after the 1970s his condition improved. His story served as the basis for the famous film “Mind Games”.
  3. Candle 3 is about to go out.
  4. The man in the photo is Frederick Fleet. He was a British sailor. He became famous for being the first to see the iceberg encountered by the Titanic.
  5. The most valuable gift is number 2.
  6. The boy in the red shirt is Lionel Messi, who needs no introduction.
  7. The snake is hiding in vase 3.

So how many correct answers do you have? If you have less than 2 correct answers, your intuition is not very strong yet. However, the development of intuition is possible. Take these tests more often and the situation will improve. If the answers are 3 or 4, you need to learn to trust yourself. It's not that bad, but there's a lot to develop. Did you answer 5 or 6 questions correctly? You have a good intuition, but often you don’t trust it. Work on it.

If you answered all the questions correctly, your intuition is impressive. You often manage to predict some events, surprise and shock others a little. You're the kind of person who's always right. Whatever the outcome, tell us about it in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting