A clever trick my grandmother told me. I didn’t believe it until I tried it myself: the clog went away instantly!

In time, sink Or baths accumulate a lot of different garbage and dirt. And one day the clog gets so big that water can't get through it. Do not rush to call a plumber or run to the store for various cleaning agents, the chemical composition of which would surprise even Mendeleev.

Editorial "Site" will tell you how to prepare a product for cleaning pipes at home. Ingredients for him will be found in every hostess.

How to clean a clog in the sink Ingredients
  • 200g baking powder for dough
  • 200g salt
  • 150ml vinegar
  • water

Preparation and application
  1. Mix salt and baking powder.

2. Carefully put the mixture in the drain.

3. Heat some vinegar and pour it into the drain as well. The usual chemical reaction will occur and the product will begin to foam.

4. Then pour hot water to wash the pipes. Done! Now the water doesn't stagnate.

Very simple way. These ingredients very well dissolve any contamination, while not spoiling the quality of pipes. In addition, this method of elimination sinkhole It does not require much time and special devices.

Keep your pipes always clean! Share life hack with friends, they can also be useful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting