How nice to play friends at the next holiday gatherings

The option with karaoke flew, time does not allow to go outside the city, which means that chants and football are canceled. So be it! We'll get together at our house and have a warm party. We will not cook much, we will buy some food in cooking, the wife will bake only meat in the oven. I'll take care of the organization of leisure, so that no one will be bored.

Jokes and fun, that's what we're gonna need to warm up. What to joke about - it doesn't matter, it matters how. You have to prepare your friends for the most important thing. I think a few simple pranks will help to relax, and then we will play Crocodile. This is the highlight of our evening, and we plan to have a good laugh.

Some with a sense of humor have not developed the best relationship, so I try to choose the most tolerant. I really wish the evening was a success, but some of my friends are quite vulnerable. You have to settle some issues later, but that’s also part of the conversation. The Internet always comes to the rescue. It is a pity that some pranks can only be used once.

Jokes and jokes.
  1. It is best to start with logic and attention. Ask him, what is the right thing to do? Pereponic or periponic drum? Everyone in chorus will say "pereponic." Wrong! Drum membrane, that's how it works. The trick is that no one knows about this joke in advance.

2. Ask yourself: Is Winnie the Pooh a pig or a boar? Winnie the Pooh is actually a bear, but ninety percent will insist that he is a boar. But it is possible that someone will guess.

3. What's ten times a hundred? That’s right, a kilogram, not just a liter, as everyone is used to thinking.

4. We can play zoo. The rules are simple: as soon as the player hears the name of the animal that the host has previously given him, he must sit on the floor, and others stop him. And then the host lists the animals, and when everyone hears the cat, the confusion begins. Because the host gave everyone the same word - "cat!"

5. When thoroughly buried from different magical vessels, you can play tongue-twisting. It is important to train yourself in advance to adequately set the task. Here they are, these "speech twists":
    - It's a flip-over.
    - I had two hats, one fashionable and the other not fashionable.
    - Standing on the hill, I'll come out on the hill.
    - I'm going through potholes, I'm not going out of potholes.
    The children should be sent to the next room.

I like to joke: sometimes I specially prepare, sometimes I joke impromptuly. Is it possible to learn this on purpose? No problem! A joke is not to offend or humiliate. A joke is to cheer everyone around and infect with laughter. So it's time to organize dinner and invite friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting