A selection of ideas for functional crafts for the house and garden from wooden pallets

I call my friends alphabetically. Second week gathering with my husband palletTo do something original for the May holidays.

Last year, they saw a sofa and a bed made of pallets at a neighbor’s cottage – and it went away. My husband was so excited about the idea of making such furniture that now he can not stop! He says that pallets are almost universal. With their help, you can completely equip an apartment or house without buying any furniture. These products look stylish and beautiful!

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a selection of functional ideas. home-making And a garden of wooden pallets. The husband is already working on idea number 7, and the brother is looking for 4 old pallets to do something similar in the country house, like in number 11!

What to make from pallets with your own hands
  1. The most popular pieces of furniture, which are most often made of building pallets, are tables of various modifications. Their popularity is obvious - a low table can make simple and fast even a master without much experience. In order to get a complete piece of furniture, you need a minimum set of tools and furniture fittings.

2. It is not much more difficult to make spacious beds. From pallets, you can completely make a bed frame. You can make a base from one row of pallets. In this case, you will get a bed in the style of Asian interiors, where all the furniture is very low. Or put two levels on top of each other.

3. A hammock is the best thing you can think of for a summer cottage. Fixed between the trees - and you can at least sleep there, even if you ride on a swing! And the best part is that you can make it out of pallets and rope. Very affordable and easy way!

4. Made by hand. pallet It will be irreplaceable for the countryside. Acting as a worthy replacement for old worn-out furniture, it will easily fit into different interior styles. 379168

5. Look at these creative ideas for vase shelves. That's my dream!

6. A couple more bright ideas!

7. Pallets have long been considered only transport packaging. Every year, they are used more and more for other purposes. For example, to create unusual decor or even furniture with your own hands. It’s also a great alternative in terms of budget savings!

I also suggest you learn how to make a really cool place to relax in the garden with the help of the same old pallets. Thanks to this product, you can relax, sunbathe, sit and chat with friends over cold lemonade. It looks amazing!

Don't be lazy! If you like these ideas, hurry to implement them. You don't just create it. palletYou will also discover your creative potential.

Tags

See also

New and interesting