Why bored summer residents are waiting for good weather

Two years ago I inherited from my grandfather. It is far enough to get to the site. And the appearance of the house is very different from the beautiful cottages, images of which are so often found on the Internet.

Nevertheless, this piece of land with a small extension makes me very happy! My husband and I decided to make every effort to make this site convenient, practical and practical. playground.

We had no money for good repairs, but in the yard of the cottage we found a shed in which there were 7 unnecessary pallets, carefully left by grandfather Fedei. More than ten years ago it was on these pallets that a brick was brought here. suburbanizationAnd since then, they have wandered aimlessly from one corner of the yard to the other, getting in the way and getting confused under their feet, and then moved to the barn.

One way or another, we asked ourselves, What? palletize? Of course, you can just break them into wood, but my husband decided to go creatively, and now our suburban plot is simply not recognized!

How to make a dacha beautiful editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 11 useful finds for the garden. plain-tray. The result will inspire you to change!

1. Do you want to buy very beautiful landing boxes or plant pots? However, given their price, it is scary to leave such a purchase in the country without supervision, especially if you are not very confident in the neighbors. This problem can be solved with pallets. They will look great with flowers on the veranda or as a floral decoration on the hill. At the same time, such boxes are well blown with air and quite durable!

2. The ideal material for cottage-house Or woodcutters are the same cargo pallets. At cost, perhaps the most budgetary option.

3. Or maybe you've been dreaming about swings for a long time?

4. This is a wonderful solution for lovers of digging in the garden! Here is such a horticultural bench is done simply and quickly, looks unusual and at the same time will last quite a long time.

5. Just flipping pallets and decorating them to your taste, you will get a chic fence, which can not only fence off from the street, but also delineate the garden by zone.

6. If you, like me, like to indulge in homemade vegetables and fruits, reverently grown on your own land, then this method is for you. Neat, smooth beds of wooden pallets will undoubtedly give neatness to your plot, besides there will be many times less weeds!

7. Do you know where to put rakes, shovels, snowstorms that are always lying under your feet or leaning against different surfaces? Pay attention to this simple method. Look at how much space is saved!

8. And thanks to wooden pallets, you can decorate one of the unsightly walls in the country with flowers. If there are places on the fence that you would prefer to hide, you can do this with the help of plants planted in a palette nailed to the fence.

9. How interesting and original looks such a multi-level flower bed! And to do it is not difficult, and it does not take much time.

10. Garden furniture, benches, sun loungers and a makeshift patio in the backyard of the house – all this can be assembled from standard wooden modules, like a LEGO constructor.

11. Convenient devices in the form of a folding table on the wall of the garage, wooden racks under pots with flowers and spices and thousands of other handicrafts for giving, able to facilitate the life of the gardener. Have you figured out where to put your wooden pallets?

The advice of the editorial board I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with an amazing master class, thanks to which you can create a cool place to relax in the garden. You'll need about 25 wooden pallets and two free evenings. Make such a wonderful place to relax in the garden or in the country!

Country crafts from improvised materials are not only a real opportunity to save money. In the end, you will get a unique design and the opportunity to show your creativity. Be sure to use one, and maybe several of the above ideas, and you will see that your suburban area will play with new colors.

Did you like the article? Talk about these ideas to your friends, perhaps for some of them it will be relevant!

Tags

See also

New and interesting