Why women after sixty so like short haircuts

Passionate Eves want to remain a ripe apple at every moment of their lives, and therefore always look for the best options to look attractive and fresh. It can only seem that women follow the strict laws of fashion and cut their hair short for this reason. But there are objective reasons.

Editorial "Site" Ask why women who have just celebrated their anniversary are trying to get rid of their long hair. But. Beautiful short haircuts for women This is a certain line that can sometimes be difficult to overcome. For example, our teacher Varvara Stepanovna prepared herself for this day for a long time.

She always had long hair, which she cherished and cherished. But a few years ago, she began to braid them more and more often, and then twist them in the French manner. Varvara Stepanovna herself - a stately, prominent and beautiful woman, walked off her sixty-year anniversary. In those rare moments, when the hair fell, it created some strange discomfort.

There was no limit to our surprise when we met in the new school year. Now Varvara Stepanovna had a short haircut! She also dyed her lips a bit, which she hadn't done before, and frankly, we didn't even recognize her at first. How many compliments, words cannot convey. A grateful woman I could not stand it and told why I decided to part with an amazing braid.

"Oh, my dear ones! I look in the mirror and don’t like myself, even though I feel great. And when I loosen my braid, it becomes very sad. I remember how strong my hair was: strong, golden, naughty. It took time for the braid, but I was quicker. Now I see that the hair has weakened, the color has begun to lose. Is that what you can do with that kind of shit?

I have already taken a course of vitamins to improve the condition of the hair, but this effect is temporary. And I love my hair so much, it is strange to think that now their appearance depresses me. I began to remove them more closely, and then noticed that the braid is now becoming thinner. I think it's time to break up. I've been with you all my life!

“To tell the truth, now I regret that I was waiting for my anniversary, I should have had a haircut before. Oh, that's not my advice. And coloring, and filtration, and everything. I decided to go to the stylist. He'll advise you once, then he can handle it himself. That's the hairstyle I recommended. And the lips, he says, paint, don't be shy. And your eyelashes are good, many will envy.”

“My friend decided to cut her hair, she saved. Not only that the form is unsuccessful, and for some reason painted in a burgundy color. Crying, of course, but nothing. Hair is not teeth, it will grow back. My stylist calmed her down, repainted her, cut her hair – she opened her eyes with surprise! When I saw myself in the mirror, I was just as surprised.

“Oh, my head is so easy!” It feels like the stone has been removed. And because of this, there is lightness throughout the body. The stylist says, “Come to me once a month, I will correct everything, you will be a candy for a long time!” I put your braid in a gift box, and I see that you are sorry to part with it. I thought I would look at her and be sad. But you know what, my dear ones? I have never looked in the box since.”

The conclusion from the history is obvious: the condition of the hair causes questions, in a loose form it ages, caring for them will require a lot of time and money. Is it a fresh, light haircut that youngens and adds enthusiasm. It's important to remember: very short haircuts for women Only stylists should perform, otherwise you can get very upset. Nuances are many. As for Varvara Stepanovna, some secret admirer sends her flowers every day. Oh, how beautiful a woman blooms!

Tags

See also

New and interesting