What is in a hurry to warn humanity Indian predictor Ajay Bhambi

Unbelievable, but true! There are good predictions about Russia’s future. However, it is strange that their author was an Indian predictor. Ajay Bhambi is revered in narrow circles. Many Russian astrologers and other experts respect the Indian for his accurate predictions. For example, he said pandemics would be the number one theme until exactly February 2022.

It is difficult to argue with this, because on February 24, 2022, Russia treacherously invaded the territory of sovereign Ukraine and brought a full-scale war into it. But this does not bother the Indian forecaster. How he sees the future of Russia, read further in the article.

According to what is written on the Internet, Ajay Bhambi visited Russia last summer. However, he often does. For example, in 2019, he was a guest of the India Day festival in Sokolniki Park.

Then the Indian soothsayer said that before Putin came to power, Russia was experiencing not the best of times. But he, being a strong leader and having a horoscope similar to Russia, was able to change this situation for the better. The visionary calls the Russian president a very brave and confident man. Unbelievable, isn't it?

And Ajay Bhambi said that Vladimir Vladimirovich knows how to accurately feel his opponent. He predicted that a great period would begin for Russia in 2022. “I see that Putin will be in power in different ways, he will be in power as long as he wants,” he said.

I wonder if we are talking about a lot of clones of Putin or something else? You've probably heard of that theory. Russia has long been ruled not by one person, but by a whole group of people. Who knows, maybe then the Russian president will say that his scientists have invented the elixir of eternal youth. He will always be president.

In 2019, the Indian forecaster said that the pressure on Russia from the West will ease in 2022. Perhaps, in his forecasts, he did not see that sanctions will only become more, since Russia will attack Ukraine and start the biggest war since World War II.

A few years ago, Ajay Bhambi seriously said that Ukraine and Russia need each other. And they are getting closer, of course, the West. And now he believes that the Russian Federation will become a central figure in resolving the global economic crisis.

Moreover, according to the expert, Russia is assigned the role of savior of the whole world. And the dominant role in solving world problems will pass from the West to the East. Namely to Russia, China and India. You believe that?

Interestingly, Ajay Bhambi’s supporters still believe his predictions are true. Well, I made a little mistake about sanctions, with whom it does not happen. But Russia is really ahead of the planet. It turns out that from the end...

It is foolish to deny how much life has changed in Russia over the past 8 months. Sanctions do have their weight, companies and brands continue to leave the Russian market. Import substitution, even among Russians, is laughable. What is the correction of the errors of civilization? What kind of power does Russia have?

I have to give the Indian his due. By the mistakes of civilization, he means the mistakes of Russia itself. In other words, the country repeatedly comes to the same rake. Could it be a question of countless military conflicts in which Russia has participated?

The Indian prophet also urges all people, regardless of where they live, to take care of the planet. Natural resources will eventually run out. The world is sensitive to human influence. And, as you know, it often does not carry anything good. That's what I think I'll do for a hundred. And you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting