Lonely old man pays kids to play games near his house

A very intelligent man. You can find a way out of almost any situation. You just need to think through different options for the course of events and choose the most suitable for yourself. This story will prove that sometimes a small prank turns into something grand and positive. So what's going on?

A very intelligent man Nikolai Ivanovich has lived alone for a year. His wife was gone, and the old man closed himself. I rarely went out and didn’t see my neighbors. The neighbors were old, though. Many never left the apartment at all. The old man liked to open windows and doors on the balcony. So. enjoying the fresh airAnd the sound of the city.

But at some point, Grandpa heard not at all appeasing. city. A crowd of very small children gathered near his house. Noise, chase the ball, draw something. Nikolai Ivanovich decided that the children came from neighboring yards and would not stay long. However, the situation has changed fundamentally.

The children liked the courtyard of Nikolai Ivanovich. There were very few cars, and there weren't too many people walking around. So it turns out that the boys could play out. The playground in their home yard was in a deplorable state, so the kids got out as best they could.

Nikolai first wanted to drive the children away. “Close the windows, or what do you order me to do? Where did they come from on my head? the old man reasoned. For a week he endured the screams of the children outside the window and finally decided to go downstairs. But in the head of a cunning old man, a clever thought has already arisen. The boys were alert when their grandfather approached them.

“I see you business guys,” the old man summed up, “will you always run here now?” One of the boys came forward: "Let's be." Our playground is really bad. They promised to repair it, but nothing. That's why we're playing here. Nikolai Ivanovich smiled: "All right." Then I'll pay you every time you're here. Not for nothing, of course. You'll be running over there, trampling the greens. The road is overgrown.

The boys were very happy at first that they would be paid extra for their games. Although it was a penny, but a small bar in the store was enough. But then the baby started getting tired. runaway On the grass on the track. Nikolai Ivanovich gave them money and said that they coped so well with their work.

One day the old man went out to the children empty-handed. “Sorry, boys. I can't give you any more money. No pension yet. I'm sorry. But that was all the kids needed. They were so happy that they would no longer have to follow boring instructions and follow the grass on the track. They decided they would come back to play in their backyard.

What was the surprise of the boys when literally the next day repairmen came to their yard. Journalists and local leaders. They said the site would be renovated in shortest. The work is already well under way. The children did not understand how this happened.

And Nikolai Ivanovich made some important calls. fix. I even came to see if the repairs really started. He also met men who played dominoes. They invited Nicholas to join the party. Now the old man wanted to breathe fresh air outside the window. Mental communication and interesting play became his reliable allies.

Tags

See also

New and interesting