When it is difficult for a mother to drag on her hump the family of an adult son

No one is surprised when an adult son lives with his mother. Society accepts this when the son has his own family. Not everyone can solve the housing problem. So you have to get along with a friendly bunch in one territory. But what if friendship does not smell here, and life itself is like the survival of an elderly woman from her apartment?

Tamara Grigorievna knows firsthand what it is. However, it cannot solve the problem in which it was the main actor. How this story ends, read further in the article.

My relationship with my son can hardly be called warm. As a child, of course, everything was great. But as a teenager, Kostya got involved with bad company. My trust in my father and me has been lost. We managed to get him out of there, but then he became a completely different person. I did not study well, I did not want to go to university. Anyway, it was hard for me and my husband.

With grief in half, Kostya graduated from the local PTU. He went to work in the building – it was good for him. He continued to live with us. Where's he going? And then my husband died. A clot. This terrible grief has knocked me down. My husband was only 55.

The son somehow relented after that. In the past, we could not even talk. But his father's departure had a big impact on him. He wanted a family! Six months later he brought me to meet his girlfriend. Honestly, I didn't like her right away. But the choice of a son is the choice of a son. A couple of months later, Kostya came home in the evening hopsy and from the doorstep said: “I’m getting married!”

The wedding was played quietly, chamberly. My daughter-in-law moved in with us. There was enough room in our house for everyone. Then Natasha became pregnant. I was still working at the time and had the opportunity to help with money.

Although I've always helped Costa before. He often borrowed money from me and never returned it. It didn't help the house at all. And when I asked him to come with me to the dacha and help with the collection of fruits and berries, he always had an excuse. Although he always ate my jam and canned food.

The appearance in the house of another woman absolutely did not change our life. Natasha didn't do shit! All the cooking and cleaning was on me. As much as I tried to talk to my son, he just snapped. I thought having a son would change them. But Kostya became even more irritable. Began to demand that I register Natasha in my apartment. We are now one big family.

On the one hand, I didn't mind. But on the other hand, I knew that it would not lead to anything good. Time passed, my granddaughter will soon be 3 years old. Somehow we are used to living together, although it is difficult for me to drag everything on my hump. Neighbors only twist their fingers at their temples. Like, an adult son lives with his mother and even shakes his rights.

I didn’t want to argue with them, but I knew they were right. My son and daughter-in-law literally started to survive me out of the apartment. It was always said that it was time to arrange an apartment on Kostya. My age is already so serious. Not much will happen, but to live on somehow. Natasha needed guarantees of a peaceful future. She's dripping on my brain literally every day. And Kostya kept up.

Against this background, my health began to deteriorate. I couldn’t go to work anymore, I didn’t have enough money. Most of it was on my medication. Scandals with the daughter-in-law have increased. She thought I was a burden living in my apartment.

And then she and Kostya began to say that the dough is home. The baby grows, and there you look - and the second child is not far off. When I heard that, I was speechless. They don’t do much with the first child either. Where's the other?

I recently heard my son and wife talking about me. Kostya offered to put me in a nursing home. Unbelievable! I don't know what to do. I'm all alone. How to find control over an adult son and his family? Grandson's sorry!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Tamara Grigorievna found herself in a stalemate situation, which she, in fact, created. The separation of children from their parents should take place on time. When an adult son lives with his mother and sits on her neck, solving this problem will become more and more difficult every year. So it's no surprise that Kostya just wants to get rid of her mother.

The heroine of this story needs to pull herself together and ask her relatives to move to another apartment. What do you say? Tell me, what would you do in the place of Tamara Grigorievna?

Tags

See also

New and interesting