Why men in divorce do not say "divorced"

How do you think a divorced woman should feel? Is it better to be divorced or not married? I would be immensely grateful if you would share your thoughts on this in the comments! In the meantime, let me tell you what I think about it myself. I wonder how similar our thoughts will be.

While in all progressive countries women are struggling for freedom and independence, ignorance and the worship of social stereotypes still flourish in our society. And one of the most striking examples is the installation called "A single woman is a deliberately unhappy woman."

While foreign women strive to defend their rights and freedoms, our ladies are desperately trying to save a failed marriage, so as not to be left alone with public condemnation and the infamous nickname “divorce”. It does not matter that there is no hint of mutual understanding and support in the family. The main thing is to have the appearance of a successful union, a conditional shield that will protect from gossip and oblique glances of sworn friends.

Nine out of ten women are horrified by the thought of dissolving marriage. But is it really so scary to divorce, as our grandmothers and mothers who grew up on the gold standards of the USSR told us, where a strong family was a necessary indicator of a person’s success?

Why is it not accepted in our society that a woman should be free and happy? Why is the stereotype that the only true happiness of women is family so deeply rooted in our consciousness?

Is the whole female family created to reproduce offspring and keep the hearth? Personally, this prospect plunges me into utter despondency, so that all family members will forgive me my frankness.

And it would be better if marriage brought peace of mind and peace to everyone. So even in an ideal marriage, you have to refine and find a lot of shortcomings, so it was like maintaining a dialogue with equally deceived and unhappy friends.

Sometimes it seems that we are simply programmed to suffer eternally from interactions with men. After all, the whole situation with the fear of divorce and the fear of not getting married has reached the point of absurdity. And there is no man around - bad, because no one needs in this case. And there is a man, too bad, because not like the prince from a fairy tale.

I'm leading all of this... Is it not time to get rid of the suffering attitudes and become happy? What do you say?

Feel free to share your thoughts on the topic in the comments! I will be happy to discuss it with you in more detail and openly! In the meantime, I wish you a great day and say goodbye until I meet again!

Tags

See also

New and interesting