Famous restaurateur banned to come with children under 5 years in his establishment

Even the most loving parents sometimes want a break from their offspring. But to go somewhere, you need to find reliable people with whom you can leave your children. Really, even then. leisure Often accompanied by remorse of conscience. Why is that?

In many ways, the feeling of guilt is dictated by social attitudes such as “a good mother will not abandon a child”, “real parents do not rest from children, but with children” or “you can not get tired of your own child”. And many moms and dads still believe in this nonsense. Children are always taken with them.

I don’t have children, I’ll tell you right away that I don’t have children. Not yet. But if I visit a catering establishment in the evening and see parents with small children there, I am always wary. And I'm waiting for some trick from such a family. And quite often my concern is not in vain, writes Ksenia.

“Children who scream, cry and are constantly moody do not help others to rest. And they certainly do not give their parents peace. But who is to blame? A young and still unintelligent child or a fully grown mother and father, who seem not to know what elementary education is? ?

“It is worth making the most polite remark to such parents that instead of understanding they will at best brush off or pretend to be deaf. In the worst case, it will be a scandal. And when you hear in your address “if so smart – your birth and bring up”, you immediately understand why the child has bad behavior. Parents do not care about others, and the child only copies it, mirrors it.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the Roman fish restaurant La Fraschetta del Pesce was forbidden to come with young children. It was only about children who were not yet 5 years old.”

Owner Marco Malozzi explained that children tend not to like fish. So in a restaurant, they throw food, spill water, run around, make noise and soil everything that comes their way. Malozzi said that the children are causing his establishment inordinate harm, so he does not intend to tolerate them in his restaurant.”

“Of course, on social media, disgruntled moms raised a real storm. They did a good job of downgrading a popular establishment on Tripadvisor and other similar systems. However, Malozzi remained on his own and only won. In his restaurant began to come people who most appreciate peace and quiet, so without visitors the institution did not remain.

“I am not against children. But I am against parents who do not know (or want) to raise their children. Is it difficult to explain to a child how to behave in public, and how not? Is it possible to bribe him with sweets or scare him with a ban on watching cartoons? ?

“In that case you will be able to rest in silence, and you will not disturb other visitors. And the staff will be calm, because they do not have to listen to the complaints of other customers.

Not to mention the fact that a noisy and overactive child in the same restaurant puts himself in danger. Nothing good will happen if he crashes into a waiter who is carrying a heavy tray.

Of course, it is difficult to talk about a quiet rest, when at the next table weeping or screaming young children. It is all the more surprising to see their parents completely ignore the behavior of their children, as if everything that happens around them is the norm. Or is it really the norm for them?

How do you react to your parents? restless? Are you angry or trying to understand?

Tags

See also

New and interesting