A strong family of sunny children proves that love knows no boundaries

A special human connection He will always be in his life. With certain people or places. No matter how far he was, he did not leave or fly away. You'll want to come back anyway. You want to hear the person without whom you can not imagine life. The story of the "solar" Paul and Chris Sharon-Deforge confirm that.

Paul and Chris met in 1988 at a dance party for people with disabilities. Chris boldly stated that it was she who proposed to her “solar” lover. “I just asked if he would marry me when we were dancing. He smiled and nodded.”

Chris and Paul are not unique in their individual traits. They became one of them. first solar pairs In a world that has decided to get married. Relatives of Chris told reporters that the newlyweds went a difficult way to tie themselves in marriage.

“They carefully prepared for their wedding. We attended special courses for the “people of the sun” and consultations. There were many opponents of such a wedding. People simply believed that the Sharon-Deforge family should not appear in this world. But Paul and Chris have proven that their love is stronger than any gossip.”

The Union of Paul and Chris Sharon-Deforge lasted 25 years. For people with these kinds of characteristics, that’s a very decent number. The couple broke up only in connection with the departure of Paul after a long illness. The man left this world in 2019 at the age of 56.

For Chris, it was a real blow. Family and friends tried to support the poor girl with all their strength. Chris said that shortly before Paul left, she drew him a beautiful butterfly and hung a drawing near the bed. Paul was very fond of butterflies. “When I imagine that he himself became such a beautiful butterfly, I immediately want to smile,” said Mrs. Sharon-Deforge.

A special connection of a man with his lover “Child of the Sun” Chris Sharon-Deforge tries keep up. She spends a lot of time with family and friends. The girl also wished that after her departure she would be reunited with her beloved husband. When journalists ask Chris to talk about what Paul was like, she always says he was her only one.

“He made me laugh,” the girl said. Reporters asked for 'sunshine' Chris asks if she can be happy again. Chris could not answer, but promised that he would try.

That’s how the special connection between people brought that there are no barriers to love. And even those people who were born kissed by the sun, too. subject to great feeling. We sincerely hope that Chris will be happy. And in heaven, she will probably spend more than one life with her beloved Paul.

Tags

See also

New and interesting