What miracles warned Blessed Pelageya Ryazanskaya

Pelageya Ryazanskaya became known in the 90s propheticallypublished by her admirers. Everyone knows Pelageya Ryazanskaya as a prayer girl and a saint of God. At one time, many people received from Blessed Pelageya Ryazan edifying instructions and warnings.

Today's edition. "Site" share Blessed Pelagia of Ryazan Three great miracles. The old man had a good memory and insight!

“There will be 3 great miracles!” – said Elder Pelageya. The first will be in Jerusalem. There will be a resurrection of the Holy Patriarch Enoch and the Holy Prophet Elijah, on the third day after they were sent by the Antichrist to the other world.

The second miracle is that St. Sergius will also be resurrected in the Holy Trinity Sergius Lavra. He will rise and reach the Assumption Cathedral in front of everyone and then ascend to heaven. There will be a sea of tears! Then there will be nothing to do in the monastery, there will be no grace!

And the third miracle will be in Sarov. The Lord will resurrect St. Seraphim of Sarov, who will live for a long time. “Whoever wishes will see him alive. Oh, how many miracles there will be then! said the blessed virgin Pelageya, the visionary.

The relics of Father Seraphim, according to the old woman, are in Moscow with a pious old woman. The angel of the Lord, when necessary, tells her to announce to everyone that she has the relics of the saint. Then the relics of St. Seraphim will be carried on their shoulders across Kashira along the Volgograd road through Mikhailov to Tambov, and from there to Sarov.

In Sarov, Father Seraphim will rise again! When his relics are carried, the people will be dark, and a great many people will be saved from ailments. The resurrection of the saint will be announced on radio and television!

“At this time, many foreigners will come to Sarov from all over the world, both the priesthood and just curious. All will be convinced of the resurrection of St. Seraphim: Yes, indeed, this is the elder who dedicated himself to God in this land, in this area. This will be a world Divo! – said the old man.

“From Sarov, Seraphim will walk to Diveyevo monastery. On the way to Diveevo, the Monk Seraphim will perform many miracles, and in Diveevo too. He will denounce the clergy in betrayal and treason, will preach repentance to the whole world! – shared the prophecies of God’s Pelageya.

Seraphim of Sarov will explain the whole story, tell everything and will denounce the pastors as infants, show them how to be properly baptized, and much more! Even the Jews will believe in Father Seraphim, and through this, in the Lord Jesus Christ!

Pelageya certainly had a gift. She said, “Come to me and tell me everything.” Although I will not be with you, I will listen and try to help you! And although the old woman has long been dead, she still helps many people, if they turn to her with requests.

Pelageya always spoke in riddles. In her words there was always a lot of figurative meaning. At the end of her life, Blessed Pelageya pointed out the place from which the Antichrist would come. And this place is America. “There will come a time when the whole world will worship the Antichrist. Everything except the Orthodox Church, which will be on the territory of the Slavic peoples! And then the Lord God will defeat the Antichrist and peace and love will reign on earth!

I also propose to familiarize yourself with the latest prophecy of Seraphim of Sarov about what will happen next and what the whole world is preparing for today. St. Seraphim, please grant us peace!

“God is never mocked. Every one will be rewarded according to his words and deeds. Pelagia Ryazan. And, please, do not guess what will happen in the future, do not be afraid of what already exists, live in the present according to conscience and love God, then there will be salvation for all!

Tags

See also

New and interesting