I had an argument with my husband because he wants more children, and I can't even think about going back on maternity leave.

Wife doesn't want kidsBecause she has objective reasons for it. I need to be clear: he doesn't want to anymore. Because one child already exists. And she discussed it with her husband before they got married. And the husband chose the tactics of soft coercion. Somewhere he talks, somewhere he frankly presses. He doesn't want to agree with his wife. And there's naturally conflict.

Editorial "Site" He does not like conflicts, but it is hardly possible to find a solution without essence. It would be necessary to understand, since the request from the subscriber came, and a one hundred percent solution seems not to be observed. Do you have the time and desire to give advice? But first you have to understand the problem. What would you recommend to the woman who sent this letter?

My husband and I had a fight today because he can’t hear me at all. Before the wedding, we agreed that I did not want to have children. Maximum one child. Well, because I got a good education and I'm looking at it. possibilityEspecially since they are. I want to do science, for me it is important, because I dreamed about it from a young age.

As soon as I got married, I got pregnant. I didn't plan to. For two years, I just fell out of the process. My daughter has already gone to kindergarten, but you still need to study, because the little one is still sick. I'm trying to make up for everything I missed. I have such a specialty that I have to be constantly in the stream. I missed a month or two, that's it! We gotta catch up.

And I already feel that the head works differently, it has become more difficult to absorb information. And then the husband tells me that men have better brains. They are fighters and are used to competition. And women are more focused on childbirth. So let's not really think about your career, let's start thinking about kids. To be honest, I have exhausted my resources.

Wife doesn't want kids. No, really. I'm an energetically weak person. For me, children are the end. The end of my career dreams. Maximum work in some lower positions and that is not a fact. Or just low-skill. I am not afraid of work, if anything, I just do not want to waste my potential only on children.

And so my husband got into his head that it's okay, if I'm still growing, I can return to the profession. In fact, he's asking me to bury everything I've been learning for years. It took me at least ten years to do that. How can I just say no? You know, I love my husband very much, but right now he literally demands that sacrifice from me. I'm not ready for her at all!

So what does dry residue do? What should I do and how should I convey to my husband that I do not want to become a shadow of myself? Because if I do. parentYou can put an end to your career. I can't imagine the desperation that awaits me. I feel like I'm going to sacrifice my life. I love my husband, I don't want to get divorced. Well, that's how I got it. And he has me. What should I do?

Editorial Board Users react differently. Someone writes that you can not give up your career. It benefits everyone. And the wife who can realize, and the family, because everyone is happy, and the child who will get it. more attention And the example is my mother, because she's a science teacher. After all, a woman has a purpose, and that is how she sees her purpose.

But others are not on her side at all. They believe that there is no mission more important than having a baby, and better yet, several. For this alone, you can sacrifice everything. Most likely, the wife will not receive the Nobel Prize, and therefore there is no point in clinging to her career so much. She may not be able to understand this now, but in the long run it will become clear to her that happiness - they're kids.

As for our editorial board, there is no consensus among us. On the one hand, we are on the side of the woman, and on the other, we do not consider the claims of the husband unfounded. Maybe you have something to say about it. What better way to do this woman: still agree to a second child or to convince her husband, proving that her career is much more important to her?

When wife doesn't want childrenIt's a strange thing. After all, every woman has a maternal instinct - how can you suppress it? Read our article about how the strange smell in the apartment is connected with the fact that now lives with everyone and mother-in-law. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting