I stopped cooking cold and baked Napoleon before the holiday, I meet the New Year without preparation, my friends are jealous, and I enjoy life

New Year without preparation This is something little understood in our country. The hostess is already writing off and calling in full to share their plans for the winter holidays. And really strange seem the words of one of the friends, they say, we do not even prepare. My wife and I are shopping, and at least she doesn't care!

Editorial "Site" respects every opinion. Each person decides how to celebrate certain holidays. No one likes the New Year (although we are not sure), so do not force her to act like everyone else. But it was interesting to know, why so? What happened that the New Year is no longer a holiday for her?

New Year’s without preparation “Not that it is not a holiday”. Holiday, of course! It's just that when they call me and yours calls, I surprise everyone. They say that we bought something, this, while we take something that can lie in the freezer or stand on the balcony for a long time, and then we need to buy fresh. What do you got? How are you? Nothing, I said. I don't cook anything for the New Year.

And I can hear them pause there. How come you're not cooking anything? That's it. And that makes me very comfortable. I'd even say, okay! It's true. feelYou could say it's beautiful. Because I don’t hang out looking for provisions, but make gifts for my family and friends. Everyone thinks about how to feed, but forget to make a gift.

I am not reproaching someone, children, of course, all cook, it is an axiom. The older ones are simply forgotten. No time. To be honest, I don’t always understand women who work in the kitchen on New Year’s Eve in absolute rubbish and then sleep after 10 minutes. But I want to put myself in order, to be beautiful.

All in all, I was really tired of all this noise. I've done it before, but now I know I'm done, I don't want to. And my husband supported me, by the way. He says I'm tired of going to guests and receiving guests. It's not that I don't want to see anyone, it's just that I want to be together on this day.

Therefore, we have a jar of caviar with us, Sasha will buy meat in a day, in two, take the usual supplies, a few bottles of champagne and go to the country. The car is already full. And we will celebrate the New Year on the street, near the grill, with pancakes and caviar. That's all our preparations! Let's melt the stove, watch the show. Or cartoonist. We always watch it for the New Year.

These are the plans we have! The third or fourth will come back to the city, meet with friends in a cafe, at Christmas, the family will gather, give gifts to everyone. Well, maybe I'll make a branded herring under a fur coat for them. Sasha's mashed. We'll order the rest. I really don’t want to mess with anything. Let's take a walk and go to the movies. Or the theater.

It'll be like always. Tons of food to be saved. No matter how hungry they are, they can’t eat all the food. Half is thrown away, the other is saved. And get out to the Baptism of the koloboks in the cold. And they complain, how did the figure get hurt, yes. how much These holidays are over. Guys, seriously, what's this all about? All right, I'm not in charge. I decided to reconsider my attitude towards this holiday.

I remember New Year's Eve as a kid. The three of us met, dad and mom. They're gone now. fond memories They stayed. And I want not to drown out that feeling, but, on the contrary, to keep it longer in the heart. That’s why the New Year is so personal for me, so close. For me, quite different things are important, and this is not a table bent from countless food.

Other people we know have tried to translate the amount spent into other equivalents. It turned out that if you report three or four green hundreds, you can fly to the resort! The other guys decide differently, they go to a restaurant. They say that money is about the same, but do not cook, wash and clean. This time I ordered. cateringTo avoid running around with QR codes.

New Year without preparation It is possible, and nothing bad will happen. You just have to look at some things differently. Read our article about which of the zodiac signs will be lucky in 2022 in January. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting