After my father left, my mother became sick, she agreed to take a neighbor, whom I promised to generously reward.

“Memories of my childhood are not the brightest,” says Igor. The guy grew up in the country. Throughout his childhood, he tried to help his mother as much as he could. After the mother had no relatives left, she had nowhere to wait for help. It seems that the world should be balanced: the stripe is black, the stripe is white. But sometimes it seems that life consists only of black stripes.

I was born in a poor family, we lived modestly, but somehow made ends meet. And when I was 5 years old, my dad lay down. My mom had to look after me and take care of my dad between shifts at work. I couldn’t help my mom because I was too young to understand. Dad was lying down, and his relatives walked the tenth road around our house.

After graduation, I went to the city to go to college. I was hoping to find a permanent job to help my mom, but the money from part-time work was only enough for food. I was saving so I could send some money to my mom. The world is not without kind people. In the college cafeteria, I often stayed to finish my food. The cooks knew me there, they treated me well, with understanding. And when I was going to visit my mother, they packed bread, cereals and a couple of patties in my bag.

After school, I found out that my mother was being evicted from the house. She had just lost her husband, and relatives had informed the widow that the house belonged to her mother-in-law, and that her mother had no right to live in it. Then she started to feel bad. I didn't know what to do. There was no reason to return to the village, there was no work or housing. In town, I lived in a dorm with a friend. I guess I was lucky because there was a lonely roommate in the next room.

We often met in the kitchen and talked. When I told her about my situation, she agreed to stay with her mom for a while. Meanwhile, while my mother was in my sight, I became a handyman. They didn’t pay much, but it was a steady income. This is where I met my future wife.”

After work, I ran into a girl. She began to pick up her belongings, and I stood there looking at her. She laughed and offered to take a walk. We walked, talked. We had a good time together, but Ksenia didn’t tell us much about herself. And then she told me she was my boss' daughter.

She didn’t want to tell me anything because she liked me. She thought if I found out who her dad was, I'd stop talking to her. Xenia's family welcomed me well. Her father turned out to be a responsive and sensitive person. He bought my mother an apartment to live in. Soon after, Xyusha and I got married. She and I have been happily married for 10 years, and my mother has long recovered and needs grandchildren.

You can believe or not believe in fate, but you should never give up. No matter how life develops, one should always rely only on oneself and not wait for the sign of fate. Only when you have a purpose in life can you succeed. It is only when you are willing to do your best that the universe can achieve everything. When we want something very much and do everything possible to implement our plans, sooner or later even the most unlucky time passes, and there comes a happy time of change.

Tags

See also

New and interesting