What salad fast gypsy will treat guests at the festive table for the New Year

On Christmas Eve (my family celebrates both Catholic and Orthodox) I am looking for interesting lean salads. One of them is a gypsy salad according to the recipe of gypsy Galina. I made it yesterday, and I knew it would be on my New Year's Eve table. It's not real. orange mayonnaise - it's something. I will use this sauce for other salads!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions Gypsy lean salad with orange mayonnaise. A great alternative to your favorite “Caesar”!

Lean salads Ingredients for salad
  • canned fish (mackerel, tuna)
  • 100g canned peas
  • 350g Beijing cabbage
  • 50g Bulgarian pepper
  • 10g dill
  • crackers

Sauce ingredients
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • 3 tbsp pea marinade
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Bulgarian pepper cut straw, Beijing cabbage - cubes, and then disassemble it into petals. Put it in a bowl.

2. Finely chop dill and add it to a bowl of vegetables. Get the fish steak out of the jar, but don't send it to the vegetables yet.

3. For sauce-making (c) the silk in the silk from the silk. Hit the blender at high speed. Add orange juice (can be replaced with lemon juice), salt and ground garlic. Blender it again.

4. Add peas and a dressing to the salad, stir it up.

5. Serve the salad like this: put it on a plate vegetable-ingredient And then there is the fish, and then there is the fish. Decorate everything with crackers. Bon appetit!

In order to read more about this recipe. saladWatch the video from the culinary YouTube channel "Galina Kitchen". All the recipes of the beautiful hostess Galina come out from the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

I also suggest reading another recipe for mayonnaise without eggs and milk. Much more delicious and harmless than the store!

Personally, I love lean salads. And this version of the salad from the gypsy Galina is very worthy. Crunchy cabbage with peas, pepper and canned - they go together perfectly. Well, this orange sauce for salads in the post is ideal!

I recommend trying to make a Gypsy salad, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting