Everyone in the barbershop laughed when Grandma showed me what kind of haircut she wanted, she left in tears.

Right to new-looking We all have. Regardless of age or position. The Internet is full of photos showing the transformation of the homeless after a good cabin. Many of those people, looking at themselves from the other side, even thought about their situation and went to work. A pleasant appearance is important not only for others, but also for yourself.

Of course, the stick should not be overstepped either. Making yourself a Christmas tree is an excessive extreme. But everyone likes to look good. South Korea and Egypt are countries where men spend more money on hair and cosmetics than women. It's worth thinking about.

Valentina Semenovna was preparing for her first date in the last 10 years. She met a nice man 2 years younger than her. A widower, still actively interested in life, without bad habits and with a very stylish perfume. How do you beat that, especially when you're 70? You have to go to the professionals.

Going to the pathos beauty salon did not allow education. And the pension of the former teacher somehow did not have. Asking the kids for help would be ridiculous. But my daughter still managed to borrow some makeup. In fact, she brought it herself when she found out where her mother was going.

Appropriate clothes were also found, the benefit of throwing things away was not part of the habits of an intelligent and mature woman. There's nothing left: do your hair. Most of the time, you had to take care of your hair with your own hands. No time, no desire. This time, in order not to fall into the mud, it was decided to go to the hairdresser.

Literally near the house, around the corner, there was a suitable option. Clean, cozy. Why not give it a try. The woman dug into a homemade stack of old magazines and found a good option. Yes, the model in the photo was 20-25 years younger. The magazines themselves were no longer relevant. Not the most fashionable thing for girls and fine. We need to be fresh tomorrow.

But there was bad news waiting for her at the salon. The workers didn't even say hello to their gray-haired client, let alone offer her a cup of tea. And for this purpose, the kettle stood in the most prominent place. Valentina Semyonovna had to wait not only for the client to be served in front of her, but also for her master to talk on the phone.

Then more. When the woman told me exactly what she wanted, and got out the magazine, the girl barely contained the mocking laugh. But then I laughed. I even called another colleague, apparently, to laugh. “Grandma, where are you going? Who do you want, the head of the house? This style won't suit you. Or 50 years younger, what are you doing? Girls, just appreciate it, I'll turn on the camera!

A humiliated and sad former teacher left the salon. “What a terrible thing, I survived. You can't even do your hair properly, you old hag. She wanted a relationship, you see. Stay home and watch TV!

Tears began to turn on her eyes, the woman looked directly under her feet, not looking around when she began to cross the road. Loud signal, squealing brakes.

“Woman, open your eyes, I almost hit you!” At this age, diopters need to be twisted. There will be nothing in my car, but here you are. Valentina Semyonovna, is that you? – the voice of the driver verse. Behind the wheel sat a middle-aged woman, definitely overweight, but in expensive clothes, this very weight hiding.

And it was a former student Valentina Semyonovna. Zhalova, Julia Zhalova. The thunderstorm of the district, the trio and the lover to get into history. She seems to have done well in life. The women started talking. The former teacher with tears in her eyes complained about life, her abusers, and everything in the world. She was desperate and could not contain herself. Tears flooded with hail, but soundless, as from deep resentment.

After listening to her former teacher, Julia smiled. Tell me, Aunt Val, did you go to the Empress? In her, you say? Well, I'll tell you, you have no taste. It's the most snuffed out spot of my husband and I. For six months, there have been losses, and women workers are crooked crap. Sit down and we'll sort it out.”

It turned out that the former bully married another similarly “difficult” man, and they had nightmare (for teachers) children. But they also got back on their feet, set up their own business and felt very good living in a private home. They say that former neighbors in the stairwell celebrate this day every year.

The next half an hour in the walls of the budget women’s barbershop, a nightmare was created. The hostess tore and metal, shouted at the workers a good mat, and at the end “begged” them not to go to work.

- There are three of you, and I was looking for two more. Now I don't have to look for anyone, everybody out! We have a nice place, not a chicken coop!
- But, Julia Igorevna, we...
- What are you, Marina? You're supposed to serve the ladies, not the clients. A few more words - I will put a fine, you have to stay with me. Valentina Semyonovna, sit down. You have your hair today at the expense of the girls, I'll do it myself, at my rate.

The hand was accurate, and the eye was well marked. From the hairdresser woman came out updated, beautiful and very satisfied.

- Thank you, Julia. With all my heart. Your hands are golden.
- Thank you, Aunt Val. At least I lost my soul. Tired of being restrained by a baby. Don't worry, it's on the house. Shine, here's my number. From old memory, we'll do everything in the best possible way.

This is how the former student and her teacher separated. Each in its own direction. It would seem who else taught. The three-year-old solved the problem in his own way, in textbooks about this is not written. And Valentina Semyonovna with a light heart rushed home. I had to do a little more in front of the mirror. A date is coming soon, you need to look brilliant!

Tags

See also

New and interesting