I never thought that my daughters would leave me alone in a difficult situation, but now I see how wrong I was.

The subject of children’s ingratitude is constantly popping up in conversations. This is not surprising, because caring for loved ones is incredibly important. But people’s perception of this very care is very different. In other words, we all have different language of love. What for some is the maximum expression of care, others may seem small.

Care for loved ones recently known to my mother complained about her daughters. I became curious and asked my mother about the situation. It turned out that Aunt Lyuda recently got into the hospital because of poor health. The eldest daughter took her there, and the youngest called several times and visited her once. Aunt Luda counted her daughters callous and unloving.

In the next room there was a woman who was constantly being visited by someone. The grandsons came running, the son brought delicious and healthy products. The daughter-in-law visited and tried to cheer the woman up. Lyudmila looked at it all and silently envied. Like, that's what it really is. loving and caringNot like her ungrateful daughters!

However, the eldest daughter of Luda has two young children. There is no one to leave them, because the husband works from morning to night. She was able to talk to all the doctors and get their phone numbers. She could not visit her mother, but made sure that she had enough. The younger one called a lot, even though she had a lot of work to do.

She also stopped by and left money for her mother to buy at the shop downstairs. By the way, there was a good dining room in the hospital, where they cooked deliciously. The money was great for almost any meal. Lyudmila was eating just fine all the time. But that wasn't enough for her. She wanted her daughters to tinker with her every free minute.

I think that's how I behave. infantile and selfish. Especially hooked words Lyudmila that, they say, why she gave birth to her daughters. This is not fair, because parents give birth to their children. served? We give life to other people only to release them into this world. They don't owe us anything.

That is why the argument in style I want someone to give me water in old age. It should not be the main reason to become a parent. It doesn't work that way. This kind of motivation is pure selfishness. A child may be incredibly grateful for your life, but he didn’t ask you to give birth to him.

It’s great to have a warm family relationship. It is good when children come to you, help and express their love. But you are a separate whole person who has to have something in life other than children. I am sad to see mothers who give all their resources to raise a child and then scold him for being a child. fell short of their expectations.

Wait a minute, did you give birth to a servant or did you want to give a free and happy life to another person? I believe that love-bred He will enjoy spending time with his parents. Caring for loved ones is important, but he has his own life, with responsibilities, relationships and hobbies. He's not a toy born to entertain his parents.

If a woman is not ready for the fact that her child will grow up, separate from her and live her life, then you should not give birth. It is better to take care of yourself, balance the inner world, find yourself hobbies and some interesting hobbies. Good parents can be good parents. Only mature people who look at the world with sanity We have long since been rid of infantile illusions.

Aunt Luda reminded me of a moody child. Her adult daughters took care of her to the best of their ability. They made sure that her health would be fine, she would have something to eat and she would be looked after. However, she is capricious and does not see this concern. Perhaps the problem is not her daughters, but her misperception of the world?

Tags

See also

New and interesting