When we return from our vacation, we realize that we are not Europeans. So sad!

We live in a time when you can easily visit different countries and observe the lives of people in them. There would be money and time. Having been on vacation in one of the foreign countries, you ask yourself a simple question: “Why can’t we live like them?” It is surprising how much people treat themselves and others with respect.

More recently, the editorial board "Site" I came across the opinion of the famous playwright and actor - Evgeny Grishkovets. Sad as it may be, in many ways he is right. We decided to understand in more detail why our people do not succeed. Europeanize.

Long ago, as soon as I first came into contact with Europeans on a summer vacation, I immediately wanted to learn how to rest like them, act like them, distribute my temporal, physical and financial opportunities like them. Nope! The result is not even zero, but negative, writes Evgeny. As you can see, it is not about income, but about habits.

Europeans go to rest, not eat and drink the money spent on the trip and show off their best outfits. They do not spare money for excursions and wellness procedures. They are very good at managing their finances and time.

DepositPhotos

We always try to make the most of every action. For example, on vacation you need to eat and drink everything you see, because it is free. It doesn’t matter if it’s healthy or if you love it. Grishkovets confirms this observation: “I come last for dinner, intending to eat only tomatoes, cheese, maybe shrimp. But somehow it turns out everything with pasta, wine, beer... Then a meaningless dinner.

It's pointless because I haven't had time to get hungry after a late lunch. More wine than a bottle per brother. And then I woke up by noon and went to the sea like hard labor, because it was summer, and I went specifically to the sea.

Perhaps the main thing that our people lack is concentration and organization. Westerners can wake up early and go to the beach until the sun burns too much. They understand that tanning to the state of fried chicken is very dangerous to health and can cause cancer. Therefore, they always use creams with SPF protection.

Even Europeans swim culturally. No one jumps a bomb into a pool, especially one weighing 150 kilograms. They always arrive at the tour bus on time.

They can swim peacefully and communicate with each other. Have you ever met a European who is so lazy to get out of the sea that he goes to the toilet right there? We doubt it. During sunbathing, they usually drink water and read books.

But we do not have a book in our hands, but a phone for a selfie, not water, but at least a cocktail: “Europeans can drink something slowly while reading on the beach.” Mostly water. I'm sorry to waste precious summer time on water. So it is absolutely impossible to read.”

DepositPhotos

Europeans bring the necessary things with them. They can put everything in one big backpack: first aid kit, clothes, mat, dishes. For Europeans, everything is always in its place. So Yevgeny Grishkovets decided to follow their example: I could not find a damn thing in the backpack. Thermos with hot and cold I confused all the time, the flashlight strangely ended up in the pocket for a knife and fork.

The knife and fork are at the bottom. In short, I could not find anything in this terribly uncomfortable backpack, and to put it in perfect order I could not. And the sandwich in the container was always treacherously soaked or, conversely, dried.”

DepositPhotos

Editorial advice It all starts with a thought. It doesn’t matter if a poor person or a wealthy person, if he doesn’t know how to behave in public, prevents others from enjoying a beautiful moment, and then only mess and dirt remain.

If you learn how to properly manage your time and money, then rest, work, and household chores will be for you only in joy. It is not necessary to copy this. European actionYou just have to respect yourself and others.

Do you think we have something to learn from Europeans? Don’t forget to share interesting information with your friends on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting