Why cut jeans into thin stripes?

Yesterday I was cleaning on the balcony and accidentally came across a bag of old things. All of them are no longer fashionable, but it is pathetic to throw away, since the condition is excellent. A few dresses, a jacket and three pairs of jeans – these are the things that will come to pass. found a new life.

As a result, the sister decided to take the dress and jacket, but the jeans were stalled. As soon as I decided to throw them away, they rang my doorbell.

Turns out it was the neighbor who came by to borrow the bay leaf. However, seeing me with jeans in my hands, Nina Petrovna told me about the miraculous way to make them. Now I will ask all my friends if they have somewhere on distant shelves. jeans.

It is no secret that denim fabric is very durable. And this means that it can serve for many, many years and you can make almost anything out of it!

And today's edition. "Site" I have a new and unusual idea for you. jeans. I'm going to do some rework tonight. Inspiration!

1. Just take all the old jeans and cut them into thin stripes. It is from these details that you will later get a dense canvas for your future projects.

DepositPhotos

You will also need an iron, adhesive thermoribbon and a device for making an oblique bake.

Take a special device for the production of oblique bake and fill the strip in it. Well, if you do not have one, you can replace it with a homemade device made of dense paper. A thin thermoribbon is placed inside the strip. And on top you need to smooth everything well with a hot iron.

On the working surface, spread the strips diagonally, and then fix them with tape.

It is better to start from the middle, smearing each strip with glue.

In the process, add strips alternately above and under the weaving. After the canvas of the desired area is made, you can carve out of it the thing you need.

For example, you can sew convenient bottlecase with water.

Cut out the right rectangle, then assemble it into the cylinder and sew a corsage tape to it.

4 more great ideas for you to note!

Crafts of old jeans is not news for all fans of handmade. Nevertheless, I suggest you familiarize yourself with 9 unique ideas that you probably haven’t seen yet. Each of them is worthy of fulfillment!

In general, to create a wicker can be used any fabric, such as linen, cotton and so on. Using such a braid, you can sew anything: from carpets and covers to accessories and clothes, the main thing is to master the technology of creating the canvas itself.

Just have to be patient, because it will take a long time to create strips. But the outcome matters. He's definitely worth it!

Tell me about this. beautiful idea To my friends, inspiration is contagious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting