How to decorate jeans with embroidery

The new spring season brought not only more sun, greenery and warmth, but also new ones. dressing. But what if spring is fresh and the clothes in the wardrobe are old?

There are several solutions: you can throw out everything outdated and buy new and fashionable, or you can ignore fashion and wear what is. But my friend-manager offers a little creativity with jeans, creating them interesting and unique things.

If you remember, jeans with holes and scuffs used to be in vogue, but this year it's a clear anti-trend. Of course, you can put them on a distant shelf of the cabinet, but it is much more interesting to redo or a little bit. complement. Embroidery on denim fabric looks beautiful, exquisite and feminine, besides this element of decor will never go out of fashion!

Jeans with embroidery Today editorial "Site" I have a wonderful collection of ideas for you. embroidery. You look so beautiful!

1. Embroidery can be done both to emphasize the uniqueness and to give new life to long-forgotten jeans.

2. In addition to classic things, designers try to bring something unusual to each of their collections. Judging by the shows at haute couture weeks and the guests who attended fashion events, denim For a long time settled in the wardrobes of fashionistas.

3. Jeans with embroidery can be with a concise pattern or with a bright three-dimensional, along the entire length of the trousers. At the peak of popularity, various inscriptions and floral motifs. Ideal for meetings with friends, hiking in cafes, movies and for ordinary walks.

4. Jeans with embroidery will help create a refined feminine image.

5. For many centuries, embroidery on clothes is popular among people of different social status. Styles change, new technologies appear, but embroidered products never go out of fashion!

6. This idea is also suitable if you need to resuscitate old jeans by covering the defect on your favorite trousers with a beautiful pattern, be it spots or holes. Today, many shops with goods for needlework offer interesting patches that imitate a high-quality embroidered pattern. So you can turn jeans with embroidery into one of the most trendy things of your wardrobe, and you can wear them almost in any season!

7. When performing decorative works, take into account the density of the fabric, pick up sharp needles of good quality and reliable spotters. Pick the threads you like. It can be muline, cotton, silk, viscose or wool.

8. I think I’ll implement these ideas next weekend!

9. Shades of threads should match the clothes that will be worn complete with pants. Before embroideryThey must be washed beforehand to check the fabric for shrinkage and molting. To do this, jeans should be soaked for half an hour in warm water with a solution of powder for colored fabrics.

10. Please note that embroidery should be located in areas that are not subject to bending when wearing clothes. If you do not take into account this recommendation, the ornament will lose its original shape and will look unaesthetic.

11. Refined and original Japanese embroidery sashiko perfectly decorates clothes. Such decor on jeans is popular among young people.

12. A few more interesting ideas!

13. These jeans will not go unnoticed and will only be in your wardrobe!

14. You can decorate jeans using a variety of embroidery techniques: ironing, cross, beads, rhinestones, stones, ribbons. Choose what you like best and get to work!

And to understand how to embroide such beauty on jeans, watch this video.

about:blank

Fashion embroidery is appropriate not only in clothes, but also in accessories - embroidered bags, collars, bow ties and various jewelry in the form of embroidered brooches and earrings look stylish. I suggest you familiarize yourself with 20 ideas for manual and machine embroidery of women's accessories. Just a sight!

To implement most of these ideas, you will need very little time, effort and money, and the result will pleasantly surprise not only you, but also all your friends. For example, I decorated my old jeans with embroidery in just one evening, without spending a penny of money, since almost every housewife can find 3 coils of thread in her handicraft bins.

Share inspiration with your friends, these beautiful cheering up!

Tags

See also

New and interesting