A selection of evening dresses with embroidery elements

It seems that embroidered things firmly lingered in the fashion arsenal of women! In 2019 dresses again at the peak of popularity. Although, in my opinion, such beauty is not subject to time and embroidery will always be relevant. Many fashion houses actively use embroidery in their collections, especially in evening dresses, because thanks to it, outfits look royally exquisite and expensive.

A friend of mine decided to surprise his wife and for 2 weeks secretly embroidered her favorite dress as a gift. The outfit was simply delightful, and his wife remembered this act of her husband for life.

Dress with embroidery

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared 28 ideas for you, dear reader. evening-dress. Inspired by needlework, tonight I'm going to pick threads!

Fashionable embroidery
  1. Embroidery on the dress It gained popularity among women many centuries ago. At a time when this technique was almost the only available way to decorate clothes, needlewomen spent long hours for painstaking work and created masterpieces, embroidering complex geometric figures, fabulous flowers, strange birds. In 2019, embroidered dresses are back in trend.

2. “Life is too short to do anything other than embroidery!” says a saying that is familiar to many needlewomen who love embroidery. So why not apply your skills not only to create paintings and napkins, but also to decorate clothes?

3. Embroidery is in great honor with fashion designers. Dresses of fashion designers with hand embroidery are distinguished by grace and femininity.

4. How stylish and sophisticated, delight!

5. With the help of gentle and expressive elements of decor, you can create many bright and original ensembles for evening outs, romantic dates, daily trips to work and meetings with friends. They can be elegant, seductive, strict, light, but each such image reads peace, harmony and attractive femininity.

6. This is how you can express your personality and feel comfortable!

7. Handicraft art allows you to decorate with graceful patterns various types of fabrics used for sewing almost any style: long evening dresses, wedding outfits, original ensembles in the boho style, summer linen sundresses, classic office dresses-cases. Modern images are created with the help of different hand-embroidery.

8. Nice dresses, what can you say? Every lady dreams of such outfits.

9. What could be more feminine than the flowing hem of a dress or skirt decorated with floristic motifs? Such embroidery is appropriate on a wedding dress, and on a dress for a New Year's party, because floral motifs can give a little spring mood even in the most gloomy weather.

10. The gentleness and delicacy of these dresses drives you crazy. Look at this handmade embroidery!

11. I will try to create something similar for myself.

12. Designer’s imagination is not limited to a narrow circle of color combinations when it comes to embroidery. Embroidered patterns can be made in soft pastel or bright saturated shades. They look best on the fabrics of neutral colors.

13. Excellent! Past a beautiful girl in such a dress will be simply impossible to pass.

14. Long dresses with multi-tiered assemblies along the entire length of the skirt, bright prints and muted shades of brown tones, embroidery and applications - all this creates space for the imagination of needlewomen.

Having once seen one of the collections of Elie Saab, I was delighted with the finish of the dresses and for a long time could not understand what it was. It turned out that the technique in which the decor was made is called Luneville embroidery.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with 11 examples of the use of Luneville embroidery. Now I know how famous designers manage to create their masterpieces!

It is impossible not to fall in love, looking at such beauty! When I looked up to No. 8, I dreamed...

Modern evening dress with embroidery is a favorite of fashion catwalks. Handmade is expensive these days, so dresses with embroidery are a real luxury!

Tell us in the comments if you like these evening dresses and if you will wear clothes with embroidery. And don't forget to share this. inspirational selection with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting