Чем полезен гриб печеночница

For me, the time from mid-summer to mid-autumn is mushroom hunting time. My grandfather always took me to the woods and taught me how to pick mushrooms. We collected different mushrooms, but my favorite was and remains a liver mushroom, or “mother-in-law’s tongue”, as my grandfather used to say. I always liked the way it looked and my grandmother was very good at cooking it.

It turned out that this mushroom is also very useful. Therefore, the editorial board "Site" He'll tell you today. fungus I will tell you how my grandmother cooked this unusual mushroom.

First, let’s talk about the benefits of liver mushrooms. In 100 grams of the flesh of the mushroom contains the daily norm of vitamin C. In addition, the composition of liver mushrooms has carbohydrates, proteins, minerals, vitamins D, PP and phosphorus. This mushroom grows on a tree and absorbs from it all the most useful, so it becomes an excellent medicine. Especially useful is mushroom ash, it treats many diseases.

To prepare ash, the mushroom must be dried, burned and rubbed what is left into powder. Take this ash for jaundice, arrhythmia, acute liver failure, atherosclerosis and to cleanse the vessels for 0.5 teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach and before going to bed for 20 days.

Remember that mushroom treatment can only be an additional tool in complex therapy. However, with serious diseases, it is better to consult a doctor.

Useful mushroom not only in the form of ash, but also prepared by the usual methods. But about cooking later, but in the meantime, let's figure out what this mushroom is and how to find it in the woods. So, liverwort - a representative of the fistulin family, also known as hepatic fungus, liver tinder or mother-in-law tongue.

This is a fairly large mushroom with a diameter of up to 30 centimeters. In young mushrooms, the body is rather shapeless, and in adulthood resembles a language. The surface of the mushroom is shiny and smooth, during wet weather - sticky. The fungus is attached to the tree with a short false leg.

The flesh of the liver is elastic, pink with red veins. On the cut, the mushroom resembles a piece of meat or liver, hence the name. The similarity is complemented by red juice.

The liver can be found in the forests from mid-July to late September. The mushroom grows preferably in warm areas, usually settles on live chestnuts and oaks. The fungus is difficult to confuse with other species, there are hardly many fungi similar to the liver.

Mushrooms are edible, especially young fruit bodies, the flesh of which has not yet become stiff. These are delicate and tasty mushrooms with a little sour. They can be fried, baked, added to salads and marinated - it is delicious in any form. And now is the time to tell you how my grandmother cooks this mushroom.

How to cook mushrooms Ingredients
  • 2 kg liver mushrooms
  • 2 bulbs
  • vegetable-oil
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and remove the top skin from them. It is generally recommended to soak them before cooking to get rid of sourness, but you can just wash and boil well. Put whole mushrooms in a pan, pour cold water and put on the fire. Cook for 20 minutes.

2. Clean and cut the onions with semi-rings or large cubes. Cut the slightly cooled mushrooms in pieces. In the pan, heat the butter and add the mushrooms.

3. When all the moisture is gone from the mushrooms, add the onions and fry until ready. At the very end of the fry, salt to taste. Here are the mushrooms and ready, you can serve on the table!

DepositPhotos

In this video, you can see another way to deliciously cook “mother-in-law’s tongue”.

about:blank

That's all we wanted to tell you about these beautiful and unusual mushrooms. Now you know where to find the liver and how to cook it. So you can safely go on a mushroom hunt!

And also, if you are a notorious mushroom picker, be sure to read our article on how to grow white mushrooms on your site. After that, you may not even have to go to the forest.

Do you like to pick mushrooms? Which ones do you like the most and which ones are the most delicious? Tell us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting