What curtains to choose for the apartment

“If you correctly decorate an apartment, using the so-called design “chips”, you can visually give volume, style and comfort to any room!” – said my good friend, who has been working as an architect in a prestigious capital firm for more than 15 years.

And when the cosmetic repair comes to an end, you should think about the design of the window. Often, to change the interior, it is enough to change the curtains, and the room will acquire a completely different look.

Curtains are one of the most spectacular elements of the interior. They can hide the shortcomings of the finish, furnish and windows. When choosing curtains, you need to decide what load they will perform: close from bright light, from prying eyes, if you live on the first floor, or just decorate the window and interior.

DepositPhotos

Design of windows in the apartment And today the editorial office "Site" I have prepared a selection of 12 for you. window design ideas For a modern apartment. The main thing is to choose the right option!

DepositPhotos

1. For bright rooms, and even those where there are large window openings, an excellent solution is to use whitewash. They let a lot of light into the room. Using white curtains in the interior, the accent is very easy to make. For example, you can come up with some kind of pickup in the tone of one of the interior items. This will make the room spacious and free.

DepositPhotos

Roman curtains are one solution to the classic dilemma of long or short curtains. Soft cascading curtains fixed on the ceiling will help soften the impression of a strict narrow window, hide the unsightly view behind it, as well as mounts and pipes.

DepositPhotos

The perfect combination!

Classic curtains, falling straight, light folds - an excellent option for the decor of a modern room. At the same time, curtains and tulles can not be used at all, giving the room the opportunity to bathe in the rays of sunlight, if this does not interfere with home and their guests.

DepositPhotos

Well, that's tenderness! I am already dreaming of one of these options for the bedroom.

In my opinion, particularly well. Roman Suitable for the kitchen.

DepositPhotos

Colorful curtains, provided that the room is simple furniture, give the apartment an incredibly spectacular look!

DepositPhotos

A great solution for decorating a small wall.

Fresh and cozy, isn't it?

When color matters! Remember that skillfully selected shade (even completely neutral) and material curtains can transform beyond recognition the interior of the room.

For curtains in an apartment with a small area, designers advise using beautiful accessories (unusual holders or canopies).

In small rooms, it is better to hang curtains to the ceiling. So you visually make the room higher.

DepositPhotos

For those who do not want to spend money on expensive curtains from the cabin, I suggest you to familiarize yourself with a detailed master class on how to sew them yourself. Most importantly, decide on the color of the fabric and texture!

In each house, the owners strive to create an original interior, to give individuality to each room. It is the curtains that play a significant role in the design, they help to complete a single image, give sophistication and emphasize the idea of the designer. Sometimes curtains serve as a bright accent in a monochrome interior.

Tell your friends about this selection on social networks, because inspiration can motivate a person to make pleasant changes!

Tags

See also

New and interesting