How to hang curtains without eaves

“Textile on windows 80% makes the interior more beautiful!” – once said my friend, who has been working as an interior designer for more than 10 years. Window opening handsome It won't leave anyone indifferent. However, there are situations when it is not possible to decorate a room or loggia in the traditional way. Then you have to hang the curtains without the eaves.

Today's edition. "Site" Provides an excellent selection of effective methods, How to hang curtains without the use of eaves and drills. I didn't have to bother my husband.

How to hang curtains on the window
  1. The first thing to pay attention to is the café. Mini-cornices are very convenient when it is necessary to arrange an unusual way window or opening of small sizes. The beauty of such a cornice is that you do not need to drill anything for its installation, and the curtains look very stylish. Just defat the surface of the frame, glue the holders, thread the cornice through the curtains and fix it in the holders.

2. A good way is temporary. double-scotch under false cornice, for which any segment of light plastic or aluminum profile is suitable.

3. The fabric pasted on the glass is suitable for both opening and deaf flaps. This method is simple in execution, since the fabric from the glass can be removed at any time, and the window washed. For fixation, use: a starch clusterer, a solution of water and grated soap, sugar syrup and even water from under cooked pasta. The composition is applied to the glass, then a curtain is applied. The fabric can also be impregnated with a fixing composition for better fit to the glass and smooth well.

4. Installing curtains It is suitable for movable windows. For this option, you will need a regular linen gum. Insert it into the curtain on the curtain, and then put the resulting loop on top of the movable frame so as to get between the ledges.

5. When installing roll blinds in the usual sense, cornices are not needed. Hang roll curtains on the balcony can be on the sash or on top of the opening. However, if the balcony is equipped with sliding windows, then install blinds on each of them will not work.

6. A good idea of a baguette-free method of fastening is on hooks, if the curtains are provided with loops or luvers. Sometimes this is the only way to mount along the beveled line of the window space of the kitchen, bay window or stairs.

7. For easy fastening, it is undesirable to use heavy fabrics and make curtains to the very floor. There are many lightweight fabrics and interesting varieties of tailoring short curtains that can be fastened directly to glass on transparent silicone suction cups.

Curtains and tulles come in different colors, textures and from different materials, so it is difficult to choose an option that will decorate the room. I want the best at once. I suggest you learn how to choose curtains, or rather, what mistakes to avoid. Save it, you'll need it!

These methods are simple, easy to use and quite budget. However, there are times when it is simply impossible to hang. curtainless. This applies to curtains made of very heavy fabric. As well as situations where the curtains go to the floor or when the curtains must necessarily move.

A lot depends on the style of the room. For classics, give preference to heavy curtain curtains, and minimalists may be content with light roll curtains. For the kitchen in Provence style, hang light curtains on the cornice, and loft fans can afford any curtains, as long as they harmonize with the interior.

Tags

See also

New and interesting