Why Women Should Wear Skirts

About two months ago, I took part in the so-called No Pants Marathon. The idea was to wear it for 14 days. only skirts and dresses And don't forget to smile periodically. They had to track their status before and during the marathon.

As a control over the course of the experiment, all participants took pictures of their images and posted them on social networks.

DepositPhotos

You know, at first I thought of it as a fun game. I just had a lot of these things in my closet, but there was no occasion to wear them. He introduced himself!

My friends, watching me. skirtedThey asked, “When will this end?” And I laughed, remembering the excerpt from the cartoon “Prostokvashino”, and joked: “I wore two evening dresses, two more left!” ?

DepositPhotos

Mature women in skirts Marathon passed, and on trousers and jeans I never switched, and this is why.

Why I choose a skirt
  1. When I put on my skirt and shoes, I immediately notice how my posture and gait change. It doesn't seem like such a big change on the outside, but such a huge shift on the inside. Just different clothes, but the feeling is very, very different.

DepositPhotos

In a skirt, it is much easier to give up men's affairs. To pull from the store heavy packages in a long sundress is at least inconvenient. It's not pretty either. No need to! Someone will probably come to the rescue.

DepositPhotos

To tell the truth, wearing a dress, you immediately want to put your hair in order, and makeup to do. This requires you to start taking care of yourself, it takes more time and effort to spend before you leave the house. But it's worth it, believe me!

DepositPhotos

I notice how I am admired on the streets. Men, women, and even grandmothers. Especially when I'm walking, no, swimming, in a dress and with two kids. 371646

DepositPhotos

My hormone levels have changed. Much less hair on the legs, for example. Women’s days are less painful. The condition of the skin and hair is almost perfect.

DepositPhotos

My husband often gives me flowers and gifts. Over the past year, he has given me everything I have dreamed of for the past 5 years. Maybe it's because I learned to ask, to inspire and to thank.

DepositPhotos

I could write as many more points, but now I want to tell you, dear reader, that it turns out that there is a scientific explanation for all my observations.

And by the way, there was a prank at the end of the marathon, and I was the lucky one to win a stylish designer dress.

DepositPhotos

Skirts are not just beautiful and feminine. Dresses and skirts are the only clothes that health-care.

We usually wear jeans. Close, dense, which very tightly tighten our body, especially in the abdomen. Most often, girls also try to become a little slimmer, buying themselves jeans a size smaller, squeezing their stomach even harder. But the stomach is the basis of women's health. The most important thing is in him!

Modern girls very early begin to wear narrow jeans, thereby deforming their pelvis, artificially narrowing it. This will be confirmed by any doctor who observes women in the clinic. There is even the term “jeans pelvis”.

DepositPhotos

Freedom in the abdomen and normal development of the pelvis women's health is not limited. For female It is necessary to produce more female hormones and less male.

Estrogen hormones are produced by the female genitals and make a woman a woman. They create round shapes that attract men. And, importantly, contribute to the conception and bearing of children. In addition, they affect the character, making a woman compliant, soft and emotional.

DepositPhotos

And yet, as Olga Valyaeva, a female coach and writer, writes: Estrogens make us beautiful - because they accelerate the renewal of body cells, preserve the youthfulness of the skin, shine and lush hair. So, just in skirts, we have more chances to build our lives more harmoniously.

For any “women’s” business, the skirt is only an assistant. As, for example, during pregnancy it is terribly uncomfortable to walk in jeans that squeeze the baby, and during dances it is much more pleasant and beautiful to be in a skirt.

DepositPhotos

Our clothing will determine what we do and how. Clothing imposes its limitations, and now in the dress we are uncomfortable to climb over the fence and wield a hammer.

So the level of testosterone gradually decreases. By itself, opening the way for our female friends - estrogen and oxytocin.

DepositPhotos

Skirts and dresses Every woman should have one. They should be indecently many - different shapes and different colors. Skirts are infinitely feminine, even with boots.

In winter, to cheer up, choose more saturated colors of clothes. And bright beads, bracelets, nail polish, stockings and tights. All this makes a woman elegant, gentle and romantic.

DepositPhotos

Use yours. feminine For the good of yourself and your loved ones: put on a skirt or dress right now and get used to feeling like a true woman. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting